New member, just saying hi

The other thing you can do is create an account on a 3rd party file sharing site, upload your files there, then post the link to those files in your comment.

Lots of these are free. I know PhotoBucket will store your files for free but you have to pay if you want to link them to another site, so be aware of that.

I have not done this in a while, I'm sure others here can tell you who's the best these days.

I just played with Attach Files.

As you discovered, MP3s cannot be uploaded. Neither can video files.

As an FYI, here's what you can Attach based on current settings:
zip
txt
pdf
png
jpg
jpeg
jpe
gif

Here is a zip file with before and after. The camera with the mic mounted at the same spot on each. This was right above the rear wiper. Car was in same spot. Both are from a cold start. Also, it does sound, in both, like it is rev'd higher than it actually was. Tried to keep it as much as apples to apples minus the exhaust itself. Fully understand if anyone feels leery about pulling down the zip file. If it helps the md5 checksum should be 6b34c847e4a0b47fd498fedf265c57c1

Attachments

• before_after.zip
    2 MB · Views: 119
I just played with Attach Files.

As you discovered, MP3s cannot be uploaded. Neither can video files.

As an FYI, here's what you can Attach based on current settings:
zip
txt
pdf
png
jpg
jpeg
jpe
gif
I believe I can help with that...Would the ability to upload audio and video (legal forms of course) be desired?

I believe I can help with that...Would the ability to upload audio and video (legal forms of course) be desired?
It looks like some of us don't have file sharing accounts, so that would help. And you might consider killing the *.zip option...there's a possibility of uploading malicious stuff (which is why spreadhseets and documents are excluded.)

Others can chime in if this is in error.

Also recently finally replaced the Toyo's (was not a fan at all) for a set of 255/50 Yokohamas which to me seem much better.

Are those 255/50/19 tyre fitted on your stock 7” rims. I do see them standing out quote nicely.

Can you please give feedback on the ride quality and safety on the car and how many km/miles ridden.

To be honest I didn't feel a big difference in ride harshness with either better or worse. They do seem to grip better. I was also just glad to get rid of the Toyo's as they never felt good in wet weather to me. According to Yokohama's site for the model I got the approved rim size was 7"-9". Currently I only have maybe 1k miles on them.

Back