New Mazda CX-8

Bruns

:
Mazda Axela 4WD GT (Lexie)
Mazda is due to release a new model in 2017.
This was posted on their facebook page

0ad51a520cd005c1c961ee18915136a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK! very nice. So it is a JDM CX-9 Equivalent... since the USA CX-9 is too big for Japan...

I might honestly lease one when it comes out. I need a business car to pick up and drop people at the airport, this might be great.
My Axela is a bit tight for the job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever you do Mazda, don't bring back any kind of rotary powered sports car to compete with the Nissan GTR, Honda/Acura NSX, Subaru BRZ STi, or the Toyota/Lexus LFA. Give us another SUV that can't go offroad, and be the only Japanese automaker that DOESN'T have some kind of halo sports car....even though you once owned that category and still own Laguna Seca racetrack.

/sad panda

Sorry for being a naysayer and that thing looks like it's got a nice interior. I just....man. Anyone remember the Furai?

Whatever you do Mazda, don't bring back any kind of rotary powered sports car to compete with the Nissan GTR, Honda/Acura NSX, Subaru BRZ STi, or the Toyota/Lexus LFA. Give us another SUV that can't go offroad, and be the only Japanese automaker that DOESN'T have some kind of halo sports car....even though you once owned that category and still own Laguna Seca racetrack.

/sad panda

Sorry for being a naysayer and that thing looks like it's got a nice interior. I just....man. Anyone remember the Furai?

I soo feel your pain! (nuts)

/sad panda

Their priorities are different now.....

Back