New CX5 owner

This past weekend my wife and I bought a brand new Soul Red CX5 GT. It was definitely the most fun to drive of all of the vehicles we test drove and the looks inside and out are outstanding. The interior feels close to some luxury brands. Hopefully it ends up being as reliable as the Camry we traded in on it because, we plan on driving it for many years. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I look forward to learning a lot about are new car.
1FA213DD-5916-4E2F-9C89-275ABEF0A6F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome @Naacx5, congrats on the purchase. Feel free to post a few pictures if you'd like!

Our forum offers a dedicated Resources section - here is a link. There, you'll find plenty of useful information, from do-it-yourself maintenance to buying options for various accessories.

Check your tire pressures with a good dial gauge. They should read 35-36 PSI cold all the way around. Many have reported that their cars were delivered with the tires grossly overinflated.

Congratulations and welcome.
As a satisfied long-time Mazda owner, I anticipate a long life for your new car. (y)
Oh ... and Soul Red Crystal is my favorite current Mazda color (though my Racing Orange 30th Anniversary Miata is pretty unique).

Welcome and great intro, @Naacx5! Your new CX-5 looks fantastic, thanks for including a pic. Also thanks to everyone for providing a warm welcome. (y)

Check your tire pressures with a good dial gauge. They should read 35-36 PSI cold all the way around. Many have reported that their cars were delivered with the tires grossly overinflated.
And check the spare too. Most likely it’s severely under-inflated!

Spare tire should be at 60psi if it is a skinny donut. Check the label at base of B-pilar to be sure.

This past weekend my wife and I bought a brand new Soul Red CX5 GT. It was definitely the most fun to drive of all of the vehicles we test drove and the looks inside and out are outstanding. The interior feels close to some luxury brands. Hopefully it ends up being as reliable as the Camry we traded in on it because, we plan on driving it for many years. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I look forward to learning a lot about are new car.View attachment 226955

Your car looks great man!

Back