New CX-3 and Berkshire Mazda

olliedawg

:
BMW 328i xDrive GT
Just wanted to post that we picked up our new CX-3 auto AWD w/i-ActiveSense package and mobile start in Titanium Flash and black leather seats this past Friday. Jim Salvie @ Berkshire Mazda gave us a fair trade on our 2012 VW Jetta Sportswagen TDI, and a very fine price on our (first-ever) Mazda. Jim made the deal pretty easy, a modicum of BS, and a lot of trust. This car is pretty amazingly technologically-forward for $29K, but we decided to turn off lane departure for the time being (a little too tech-forward).

My husband swore he would NEVER EVER buy a Mazda, but he was startled by the brand's great driving characteristics, standard amenities, and lovely design. We're both German brand enthusiasts, so this says a lot about this little Japanese car manufacturer that we picked them as our go-to car for everyday adventure.

Thanks for everyone on the various forums who gave advice and opinion!

Congrats on the New CX-3! I also turn off the lane departure warning every time I drive it as I tend to cut the corners when I'm driving it since it's so fun to drive. I don't need a reminder every time I do it. The wife on the other hand, she always asks that I turn it back on for her.

Back