New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they're definitely bringing it. Toyota was the last big hold out. If Mazda doesn't bring it now they'll be the only ones without it.

Well I thought it wouldn't be soon. New technology?
90eedd66c4f6b26802f17f5efb2c5e04.jpg

Maybe they're adding new intermittent wiper speeds. I'd say there's a higher chance of that compared to AA/CP.

Most likely, they will add AA, to that new Mazda 3.
They have to make people, to buy there new cars.
If they add it to the older ones, those people, won't be buying anytime soon another car.

Android Auto / Apple Car Play only for 2018+ models

Need more information but according to the presentation, it's only for 2018+ models.

If my 2017 CX-5 cant be upgraded but the 2018 can, that will be some serious BS.

LOL....17 owners already only got hosed with the all new car being only the all the new car for a few months and then if this is added on top. wow

What presentation? Google has no information to share in regards this. To avoid a load of nonsense and arguments, it's best that this thread is factual.

What presentation? Google has no information to share in regards this. To avoid a load of nonsense and arguments, it's best that this thread is factual.
It was happening in the mazda livestream from the NY international auto show. There were links up in most of the forums.

The phrasing was pretty specific. They had a time commitment that 2018s would get updated by. They did not have the same thing to say about earlier models, so we can assume for now that we either won't get it (unlikely), or the update will just be pushed out later than the 2018s.

Let them release it to the current models first and get it working.

Then they can add it to pre 2018 models with MZD connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back