NEMOC Random BS Thread

Its gotta be photoshopped! 😳

Far from photoshopped!! Underglow is coming back!!

And Jeff, I did this before the quarantine hit. Car was already up on jackstands and I said "why not". I got peer pressure from the folks back in Ohio since many of them were doing it. Problem is, underglow is super illegal here and completely legal there.

Far from photoshopped!! Underglow is coming back!!

And Jeff, I did this before the quarantine hit. Car was already up on jackstands and I said "why not". I got peer pressure from the folks back in Ohio since many of them were doing it. Problem is, underglow is super illegal here and completely legal there.

That damn peer pressure. lol I would never drive with the underglow lit but would the cops give you grief if you are parked with it lit?

Neon is so 90’s! 😆

I bet you also say "you kids get off my lawn". :p

That damn peer pressure. lol I would never drive with the underglow lit but would the cops give you grief if you are parked with it lit?

I bet you also say "you kids get off my lawn". :p

I only plan to turn it on really when I am in Ohio this summer for one of their meet ups!

🙋‍♂️ Hello! I hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe!

Is that your old P5 Bruce?

Still safe as I hope all of you are.
I'm pretty sure it's mine, didn't see too many yellow P5's back in the day.

Took up mountain biking, since pickleball is out. Got a Trek Rail 5 electric bike. A ton of fun and helps me with my bad knee. My brother is a big MTB guy and after I rode the bike for a few days took me to some "easy" trails. Fell off the bike 3 times, gashed both knees and popped the front brake leaver out.

But I had a blast. Sore for 2 days but still love the workout. Popped the brake lever back in and the knees are healing. Got some knee pads on order.

Still safe as I hope all of you are.
I'm pretty sure it's mine, didn't see too many yellow P5's back in the day.

Took up mountain biking, since pickleball is out. Got a Trek Rail 5 electric bike. A ton of fun and helps me with my bad knee. My brother is a big MTB guy and after I rode the bike for a few days took me to some "easy" trails. Fell off the bike 3 times, gashed both knees and popped the front brake leaver out.

But I had a blast. Sore for 2 days but still love the workout. Popped the brake lever back in and the knees are healing. Got some knee pads on order.
Cool! Hope you’re wearing a helmet! 😉

Hey everyone! I always loved underglow. Wish they didn't make it illegal as it was pretty cool to see a car with that on a rainy night. Good to see you mountain biking Bruce! It's a great way to get out. I test rode one of those electric assist fat bikes at a festival a few years ago. Man was that fun. I had already ridden 15 miles earlier in the day and getting on that I was ready to do another 15!

Hey everyone! I always loved underglow. Wish they didn't make it illegal as it was pretty cool to see a car with that on a rainy night. Good to see you mountain biking Bruce! It's a great way to get out. I test rode one of those electric assist fat bikes at a festival a few years ago. Man was that fun. I had already ridden 15 miles earlier in the day and getting on that I was ready to do another 15!

Yup makes me feel younger

Some pics of the new car. Favourite feature so far is the adaptive cruise control.

PXL_20201013_195645546.jpg

PXL_20201013_195630171.jpg

Yes, It was just installed when I took the picture. Needs an exhaust, too quiet. Going with Eibach lowering springs in the spring. Looking for an exhaust but Corksport is the only one available but it's too quiet. Borla is working on one and MagnaFlow just released theirs but no sound clip yet.

So heard the Magnaflow and it's way too quiet. Ordered the Corksport but it won't be available till spring.

Took my winter rims from the miata, added 5mm spacers and put them on the 3. Going to use the FD rims from the Miata and use them on the 3 for my summer wheels.

It's going to be a long winter.

So heard the Magnaflow and it's way too quiet. Ordered the Corksport but it won't be available till spring.

Took my winter rims from the miata, added 5mm spacers and put them on the 3. Going to use the FD rims from the Miata and use them on the 3 for my summer wheels.

It's going to be a long winter.

It is very logical to take discs from a manufacturer you trust. I will be trite if I say that winter is just the most dangerous time due to a large number of accidents. An equally commonplace thing is to provide your car with a high-quality grip with the roadway in order to minimize the risk of skidding. So, in this situation, you should give preference only to a trusted manufacturer.

Back