Negative Camber?

What aftermarket parts can I get for my 2002 Mazda Protege 5 to get more negative camber? I understand its controversial and I'd rather leave out all the comments on why it's bad. I just need help on products info. I'm at about -4° in my rears and about -2.5° in the fronts. I'm looking for about -8° in the rears and about -4° in the fronts. Thank you

I have some camber bolts I've never used.............not sure how much they'll give ya. Have 2 different sets.

LOL, going all stance on the car, huh?

For that much in the rear, you'll need adjustable arms at the least, and possibly even add camber bolts.

For the front, you'll need camber plates, and possibly bolts, too. Upper plates might be able to get you ±3° or so, with the bolts possibly getting you another 1-1.5°.

LOL, going all stance on the car, huh?

For that much in the rear, you'll need adjustable arms at the least, and possibly even add camber bolts.

For the front, you'll need camber plates, and possibly bolts, too. Upper plates might be able to get you ±3° or so, with the bolts possibly getting you another 1-1.5°.
Yeah, Haha, that's the goal. Any ideas on where I can get those adjustable arms for the rear and the plates for the front?

If you're getting coilovers, make sure they come with front camber plates.

Rear arms are here:
You will want to get the set of four rear links.

If you're getting coilovers, make sure they come with front camber plates.

Rear arms are here:
You will want to get the set of four rear links.
Awesome, thanks man. So I need the set of 2 rear front links, and the set of 2 rear rear links? What about the trailer arm? Is that necessary?

The trailing arm is not needed, but will add stiffness to the rear suspension for a better handling feel.

Back