Need help!

taolu

:
Mazda MP3 Yellow
Hi I just got my Yellow MP3 yesterday, and I am so excited! But I got a problem with the mp3 player... after the salesman play around with it, it just "muted", NO SOUND on tunner, mp3, CD... ect. but there are beep sounds though.. I spent some time and still couldn't figure out.... need help please

I bileve the Yellow MP3 is coming with the z828, isn't it?

I have never got into a "muted" mode, there is no such function on my z828. Maybe you should call kenwood support for help.

maybe he push the button on the bottom left (the second button from the left i think)
it's call ATT i guess,, it mutes you sound system...
i go take a look in my car and i'll checkk...

yeah it turn down the volume..but if your volume is quite down..you wont heard a thing...
nway..just try to help :eek:

It shouldn't matter if he tried with Tuner, CD and MP3.

I know there is a way to turn off the subwoofer, but I don't think there is a way to mute the speakers(except turn the volume down).

try this take the ground off your battery, for about 2 minutes. this should reset the radio and the settings that maybe entered..

Hope this helps ;)

If your model is the z828, I can see a small button at the back of the faceplate... That should be a reset button (I've never tried it...) Maybe that would do the trick...

go back to the dealer and demand a new one
the same thing happended with mine
it reads the cd and is tunes in the radio but there is no sound coming out of the speaers!....the wire harness is connected because it dims when the light are turned on...i believe it is a defect in the Z919
i got a new one ordered....its actually the second new one i'm ordering from the dealer

Back