My Miata.

GOTZOOM?

Fast Shiftin' MoFo
:
Turbo P5
Now I have a place to show my P5 and my Miata, now I just need a space for the MPV.

Check here to check out my Supercharged Miata.

Now it works:) Looks hella nice. Excellent choice of wheels. I'll post pics of mine once if I ever have this 3g RX-7 wing installed (been sitting for 3 years).

Well, let me put it this way, next month will be 10 years that the supercharger has been installed, and never have had a problem with it. It's actually one of the first 10 units that Sebring released to the public. Sebring was JR before JR took over.

GOTZOOM? said:
Well, let me put it this way, next month will be 10 years that the supercharger has been installed, and never have had a problem with it. It's actually one of the first 10 units that Sebring released to the public. Sebring was JR before JR took over.

very cool - have you ever dyno'd the car? do you drive in hot weather much? :)

Darin said:
very cool - have you ever dyno'd the car? do you drive in hot weather much? :)

I live in florida where it is hot as hell year round, never have gotten around to dynoing it. I want to when I get around to putting the 8 psi pully on, just havnt had time with working on the P5t.

CruzinAltitude said:
"This is our family of ZOOM so far. The oil slick is result of parking a Honda in the driveway."

(lol)(rofl)(lol)

Stupid ass EBay CRX project. All the parts including the car itself was purchased off of EBay. Has a turbocharged ZC. It runs strong, but leaks oil like crazy. I recently sold it, so the oil slick is slowly dissapearing.

A 1.6 with a Sebring (aka JR aka Downing/Atlanta) supercharger running 6 psi usually dynos about 130 rwhp.

Keith

Keith@FP said:
A 1.6 with a Sebring (aka JR aka Downing/Atlanta) supercharger running 6 psi usually dynos about 130 rwhp.

Keith

Right-o...

compare that to your 11:1 CR miata? :)

Here's a dyno chart of a 1993 Miata with a JR SC running 6 psi and with an air/air intercooler. Obviously it's making a little more power because of the IC. It's the most recent Sebring dyno that we've done. The lower line is my naturally aspirated setup.

Dyno run

Keith

Back