Mtechnica Turbo Mesh 16" Group Buy

Hello! Im currently trying to gather enough members for a group buy on the 16 Mtechnica Turbo Mesh wheels. I have begun posting on this and many other forums in order to try to group the necessary amount of people as I really want these wheels and Ive noticed that they look great on an assortment of different chassis. Being new to this forum Id like to introduce myself at the same time. I am 21 and currently attending university. I have just transferred from a community college where I received my AA degree in automotive engineering. This degree along with Wangan Midnight, Initial D, car shows and my father have fueled my passion for cars. I am the current owner of a 1987 BMW 325 (E30) and a 1973 Mercedes 280 (W114). I plan on making the e30 a somewhat track oriented car as I plan on getting an RX-7 (FD) specifically for track use later on. I plan on making the Mercedes a weekend cruising car complete with air suspension, sound system and some nice Riken rims I have just finished redoing. Being the perfectionist I am I was planning on taking pictures of the process (which I am) and posting the complete build of both once finished, as I hate keeping people waiting and hoped to register for forums once done, but here I am! Going forward to what the majority of you would like to hear. I contacted Chris from Mtechnica regarding the discontinued model and he stated that it would be possible to do another run of these wheels. We continued talking and I was given the following information on the wheel specs and what would be needed in order for it to happen.

Deposits needed to make a run: 20
Complete Cost: $1000 shipped 48US for standard finish and PCD
Deposit needed at order: $500
Specs: 16x8.5 +15
Weight: 18.75 lbs
PCD: 4x100 (small possibility of custom PCD sets)
Finish: Gold Anodized with black center or Diamond Cut with black center
Production method: Low-pressure cast
Production Time: 90 days
Shipping to Mtechnica warehouse near San Francisco, CA - 30-45 days
Shipping to end buyer: depends on location (FedEx Ground) - International buyers would need to pay difference in shipping costs from our warehouse

I would like to have this whole group sorted out by the end of January or early February in order to speed things up and not have many people waiting for the actual process to start. I am in no way affiliated with Mtechnica Im just a guy who really wants a set of these wheels for his E30. With that being said I will keep track of those who are willing and have the necessary funds to go through this process. I will update the list as we go along adding names from various different forums, FB groups and Instagram as time passes. After all has been kept track of and we reach our end date (date might be pushed back a little if we are short a couple people). This list will then be sent to Chris who will bill us and start the building process. Any questions regarding the wheels that can not be answered by the previous information should be directed at Chris or any Mtechnica representative at mtechnicawheels@gmail.com or (805) 727-3746 10AM-5PM PST. With that being said I have attached various pictures of these gorgeous wheels on some pretty nice rides. If I have used your picture and you would like it taken down message me (Clemente) here or my number ((714) 919-9894) and I will do so. Thank you to the following people for making these pictures possible.

eriko724(PhotoBucket) Cam Grizzly, Rick di corpo & Max Krubsack @ Airsociety.net
www.furiouscustoms.com Brendan Lester from Canibeat Mtechnica wheels @mtechnica Mason William Hatchman Flickr @ wwotb_26 IG: @masavsmasa @stancekor @rudestance @renownusa @dblair01 @rudeboistance @_armeli @clutchkicked @ryan_ramo @mclphotos @lowlow2010

Inspired by the Porsche 935 Kremer cars built in the 1980's Gr.5. We (Mtechnica) built a strong lightweight concept to fit modern compact cars. Vents and internal fins are functional to help circulate the air between the wheel and brakes.

oVryxA0.jpg

qoxnR5b.jpg

I9vPsrx.jpg

QtrAjda.jpg

NF6dCgR.jpg

tkbpspW.jpg

(Integra was shown to show optional color)
To see more on different chassis: http://imgur.com/a/DnIrl
Current Group Buy List

Back