MSP build, advice welcomed too

IMG_47891.jpg

thanks guys,
i need help figuring out best injectors to go with, i need high independence seems those are better choice.

all help welcomed

wanting around 1000cc

Nice gear set! Where did you find that set from? As far as injectors. I used to run Injector Dynamics, RC Injectors, FIC, Bosch, back in the honda days. But anything will suffice. I believe its up to personal preference. As far as High impedance vs low impedance, you should install what is originally equipped. (Ex. If high impedance was removed, install 1000CC high impedance injectors)

I got from Factory Directly the gear set,

At the moment I am trying find best deal on Pauter Fsde rods just case i want push past 500whp one day.

And I am having hard time finding an AWR Oil pan

Nice man, you sure weren’t kidding about getting those parts! Where did you source that turbo manifold from? Looks legit!

Nice man, you sure weren’t kidding about getting those parts! Where did you source that turbo manifold from? Looks legit!
I got the manifold a while ago on facebook, at the moment buying all I need, right now I'm talking fuel system, Injectors, pump, rail, I have a fuel pressure regulator already.

Then it's motor parts, I'll order all I need for block and head.

Oil system wise brian lawlor making me a custom oil pump, I need order accusump system and having hard time finding oil pan deep sump one, I have oil pressure regulator already. I need to order oil lines. I have an oil cooler too.

Ecu I have is elite 1500, and the pnp harness, ordered the ic7 screen waiting for it atm.

Will be going with finanza flywheel, and still researching a good clutch, atm found spec stage 3 clutch but wondering if theres difference protege and speed protege clutches. Because protege once cheaper holds same torque.

Im debating selling all my turbo stuff, mani turbo and dp, im thinking having a reputable shop fabricate all new custom, since i do want a bigger turbo like the gtx35r.

Back