Mobil1 0w-20 Annual Protection clearance at Walmart

:
2023 CX-5 2.5 Turbo AWD Auto
RIP 8/23:2013 CX-5 Sport FWD Auto 120k
Hey all,

Mobil1 0W-20 Annual Protection being clearanced at some Walmart’s for $25 5 quarts. Getting rid of last years old stock. Great price if you want to do extended OCIs. Stack with their rebate and it’ll be $15: https://www.mobil.com/en/lubricants/promotions/motor-oil-rebate-program-2020

Best I’ve done otherwise is $12 5quarts advanced fuel economy after rebate. Fully stocked up on that so I passed on this deal.

supertech 0w16 5 quarts was also marked down to $11 so I stocked up on that for my ‘19 RAV4.

Thanks for sharing!

I'm stocked up on the Mazda 0-20 w/Moly for the CX5 but I have several other vehicles and Mobil 1 is my oil of choice!

Hey all,

Mobil1 0W-20 Annual Protection being clearanced at some Walmart’s for $25 5 quarts. Getting rid of last years old stock. Great price if you want to do extended OCIs. Stack with their rebate and it’ll be $15: https://www.mobil.com/en/lubricants/promotions/motor-oil-rebate-program-2020

Best I’ve done otherwise is $12 5quarts advanced fuel economy after rebate. Fully stocked up on that so I passed on this deal.

supertech 0w16 5 quarts was also marked down to $11 so I stocked up on that for my ‘19 RAV4.

You are incorrect. The rebate rules DO NOT list Walmart as a retailer. Rebate will not work with Walmart purchase.

You are incorrect. The rebate rules DO NOT list Walmart as a retailer. Rebate will not work with Walmart purchase.
Lol, you’re incorrect. “Participating retailers include”. Every time the deal is shared on SlickDeals somebody inevitably says “It doesn’t list Walmart”. I have done this no less than a dozen times with Walmart amongst me and my family members over 3 years. Call Mobil if you don’t believe me. Walmart is eligible.

The Mobil website does not list Walmart. That is a fact. Maybe they pay it anyway, IDK. Go to the Mobil rebate site and you will not see Walmart on the long list. That is all I am saying.

The Mobil website does not list Walmart. That is a fact. Maybe they pay it anyway, IDK. Go to the Mobil rebate site and you will not see Walmart on the long list. That is all I am saying.
And it’s a fact that they are an eligible retailer. The list isn’t all inclusive. Many have called the rebate center and confirmed for years, myself included. No need to troll by saying maybe they pay it anyway, or putting DO NOT in caps like I can’t read or suggested somebody stick a fork in an electrical socket lmbo.

brickseek shows only one Walmart for my zip with it in stock and it's way far away. BUT it shows as only $9!?

brickseek shows only one Walmart for my zip with it in stock and it's way far away. BUT it shows as only $9!?
Sounds about right. I think the super tech 0w16 I bought for $11 got marked down to $8 a week or so later. Crazy how low these prices get when they clear out old stocK.

Back