Mazdaspeed sway bars on Mazda5. Rear only? Or both?

So I've searched and I see that a lot of people do the rear sway bar from the Mazdaspeed on our Mazda 5. I have the chance to get both front and rear from a guy close that I'm also picking up the gas pedal assembly from.
Has anyone ever done the front as well?
I can't find any information I've searched.. Maybe I'm not searching correctly?
Just wondering if it would be a good idea to get both?
Has anyone ever experienced having both in their Mazda5 ?

If you can get both, and have the ability to drop the front subframe for installation, I would do both. Even though the front will be a pain to install, you'll get much better handling from both.

Since the 5 is so tall, it likes to wallow in the corners. A bigger front sway bar will help with steering response, and front end grip. Naysayers will claim a bigger front sway bar will add understeer, but it will actually help with front end grip. The bigger front sway bar will reduce the loss of camber from roll, and keep the tires in better contact with the road during turning.

If you can get both, and have the ability to drop the front subframe for installation, I would do both. Even though the front will be a pain to install, you'll get much better handling from both.

Since the 5 is so tall, it likes to wallow in the corners. A bigger front sway bar will help with steering response, and front end grip. Naysayers will claim a bigger front sway bar will add understeer, but it will actually help with front end grip. The bigger front sway bar will reduce the loss of camber from roll, and keep the tires in better contact with the road during turning.
Thank you very much for the reply. Dropping the subframe should be no problem for me so looks like I will be getting both!

Back