Mazdaspeed protege partout

hey everybody after sometime of trying to sell the msp as a whole shell that needs to be put together with all parts included and no luck decided to part the car out.
There is no part to small let me know what you need I'm currently working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday usually of Monday through Thursday so ill have plenty of time to disassemble anything for sale and time to ship.
text me for detailed pictures or question at 619 339 5232
heres the list of parts i can think of the really big parts i prefer pick up but i can always work something out if there is no other choice

hood will need to be recleared but its in great condition just dirty for the rain. also comes with the rare rain guard.

Vis carbon hood with aerocatch hood pins everything included plus a free air diversion plane plate by cr3 cut to clear the hoods pins - $240
RX7 FDS with dunlop zzII front tires have good tread and the rear is starting to bald don't recommend them for street driving but they have plenty of thread for auto crossing - $300
Protege5 trans - $220 - sold
Racing Beat front sway bar with bushing & sway bar links - $100 - sold
Racing Beat rear sway bar with bushing & sway bar links - $100 - sold
Goldline lowering spring - $115
MSP main bearing plate - $180
MSP OEM strut bar w/ brackets - $60
MSP clutch & flywheel - $100
MSP front & rear calipers w/ mounting brackets - $85 - sold
MSP shifter rod with linkage - $50 - sold
MSP OEM intercooler with hot & cold pipe - $60 - sold
MSP 03.5 shift boot - $10
MSP OEM tweeters - $10
MSP OEM silver trim handles and window switches - $10 - sold
AWR rear 94 duro motor mount - $45 -sold
Medieval front motor mount - $30

not all parts are listed so ask away the car is whole so make offers

text me for detailed pictures or question at 619 339 5232

Parts sold
Fsde head
505zoom crank pulley
Street un1t rad mounts
All 4 door sills
Cabin light
street un1t hot pipe
aem sri
msp ecu harness and fi/c6 w/ jumper harness and usb cord
msp lip
forge msp oem style bpv
atp wastegate
side skirts
rear lipstick
Radiator plus fans
cluster with street unit rings
Fog light harness and button
Injen sri
Both fenders (waiting to be shipped of)
Cluster surround
Door handles & window switch panels
Rear sway bar
Front sway bar
Shift boot
Shifter plus linkage
Front & rear msp calipers
Spoiler

Last edited:
Can you take another picture of the carbon fiber hood for me so I know if it's in bad condition, I live pretty close to San diego so I can pick up

I am very interested in the ecu with aem setup and a few other parts will contact tomorrow about items.

Definitely wanna score the lip. Perfect to allow use of fogs I am presently converting to HID. Waiting on more pics and payment info............

i just woke up will be sending bunch of videos and replies to email text messages and Facebook posts lol.. happy new year everybody

Back