Mazdaspeed Pamphlet

Actually a PDF is easy, but getting it below the 512k size so I can post it here is not.

If you use a simple image viewing program that can zoom in and out, you'll be able to zoom into the scanned pics ( 300 dpi ones) and see every detail as plane as day.

Windows XP has a perfect viewer built right it that works. ACDSEE works, MS picture even works. Photoshop, paint shop pro....everything I've tried it with works fine. IE6 should resize the picture to fit inside your window.

Anyways, this is the best I could get it in pdf. I'm at work so I don't have a lot of time

If you ask me, the jpeg's are %1000 better and sharper to read. Heck, I can read the Racing beat logo on the small picture of just the wheel on back of the brouchure. If that ain't good enough...I give up.

Anyways, here's the crappy pdf , just unzip it.

Attachments

• mazdaspeed back 300dpi compress.zip
    457.6 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
I don't believe it.

Okay, well, if they put HALF the features they are talking about and the price is reasonable, I won't even think about switching. Let's recap, even if only for myself:
- exhaust shocks springs body kit, blha blah. big deal.
- Turbo :) :) :)
- 170hp target) with 160 torque
- 215 wheels :)
- LSD :)

Alot of :). But at this point, I was still somewhat undecided.
(sidenote: It's cool to know in canada it will be orange)

However, here's the stuff that's really surprising:
- anti-theft perimeter alarm system :eek:
- 11 INCH Rotors :eek: :eek: with ABS!!!

ABS is an important feature which I really wanted in my MP3. Larger brakes, too. And as for the alarm, I had to flush 600CAD for my alarm system. It's great to know I may not have to do that again.

And let's hope the sound system is like they claim it to be.

however...
I'm not getting my hopes up quite yet.

Yeah, I found the same stuff interesting. Specially since I never got any alarm system at all with mine. I find it funny that it comes with abs now. Don't know how I feel about that. I've had it in most of my honda's. Can't say I really miss it on the mp3 in the winter at all. I wonder how much weight the abs adds :)

Just for kicks though, I did contact my dealership and see what it would take to trade mine in and get one. Doubt I'll actually do it, but if it turns out my monthy payments are near the same.....you never know.

Hey newf! :)

thanks a million for scanning that pamphlet for us/me :cool:
When Jay said that he received a 'pamphlet' i expected this to be a few pages. I didn't know he only meant a single page back and front. Oh well. I went to my dealer and they had this saved for me as well.

I noticed on the bottom on the 'pamphelt' that it reads
" Mazda Canada Inc., Suite 400, 35 Milner Avenue, Scarborough, Ontario etc...." when i read this, i knew this came from the dealership that i go to! What a surprise!;)

What i don't understand is that it says to 'visit us online at mazda.ca' . when you go to this website there's NOTHING there about the MS-P at all! :bs: :bs:
Pretty stupid for them to put it there...

On with a few questions about this 'pamphlet'...
1. What does the 'SAE' mean in the Target HP/ Target torque?

2. Under interior features it says: 'Anti-theft perimeter alarm system'.. What is this? We get an alarm system for this car?
Or is this just the alarm from the Mp3 stereo?
after all it is listed under the 'interior features'.

3. What's the 'scuff plate and tach' logo? I've never seen pictures of the tachometer with 'Mazdaspeed' written on it.
And is the scuff plate the alumiumn door sill ? As you enter the car after opening the door area?

4. "shortened shift lever" it reads... is this what they meant by short throw shifter? they write it as if it is shorten in height.

5. Never mentioned, but would you happen to know if the brake led on the spoiler is 'cleared'? or 'red'?

thanks a bunch!
:) :) :) :D

Last edited:
Back