Mazdas247 / team pro5 stickers

:
2x 2001 SP20 323's
Hi guys and girls, does anyone know if there are any 'official' mazdas247 and Team pro5 stickers still around? I really want to rep the forum on my car when it's running after all the help and support I've found here.

Even a good quality image and permission to cut them myself would be great!

First of all...Great to know and thanks for the support!

Heads up to @EVADE regarding Team Pro5 decals 😁

As for Mazdas247, we currently don't offer any decals but would this high res logo image help..?

m247_iappscreen_2048x1536.png

First of all...Great to know and thanks for the support!

Heads up to @EVADE regarding Team Pro5 decals 😁

As for Mazdas247, we currently don't offer any decals but would this high res logo image help..?

View attachment 223355

Antoine, just to clarify, are you ok with us taking that logo to a vinyl printer/cutter, essentially making our own decals? I've got a print shop right next to where I work.

I think we may have discussed this briefly before, but what do you think about having some decals printed and being made available for sale through the website? Or as a "reward" for donating to the website?

Antoine, just to clarify, are you ok with us taking that logo to a vinyl printer/cutter, essentially making our own decals? I've got a print shop right next to where I work.
Sure as long as permission is requested so I have a record of who is producing their own...

I think we may have discussed this briefly before, but what do you think about having some decals printed and being made available for sale through the website? Or as a "reward" for donating to the website?
Great idea but we would need someone Stateside with the time and skills to produce and ship decals...We did have arrangements like that in the past but priorities changed on both sides and now, we currently do not have a solution.

Instead of donations, offering decals for sale and perhaps as a thank you for obtaining a certain number of "Trophy" points on the site...Just an idea...Thoughts?

A bit of patience and some scrap vinyl gave me this:
20200312_181259.jpg

Believe it or not the 'Mazdas' and '.com' are the same metallic silver colour shifts a bit in this light. Didn't quite manage the tag line at the bottom, my hands aren't that steady!
I'll probably cut another one for the car itself once its up and running.

Pic of the full tool wall for the curious:
20200312_181330.jpg

Oh snap! You did it...That’s awesome, well done! (y) Thanks for the followup with pics, much appreciated.

Ps...Nice tool wall there...Extra points for organization 💯

Woohoo another Coheed fan!

There's another keywork on the car and a big windscreen banner in sparkly vinyl that a few people have commented on so far
20190519_142337.jpg

Found pics circa 2009...id love to get another one of these made. Anyone creative enough to try this again?
FB_IMG_1605573098221.jpg
FB_IMG_1605573092916.jpg

Cool placement and nice find! (y) We used that design a lot back in the day. I still have hoodies with that design.

I wonder how much interest there is in site decals these days. I’m not sure if the original design files still exist.

I got a message from rsvinalgraphics, he was able to find the matching font and did a tester. Im going to measure up on my cx-9 on the rear bumper in basically the same place that my original one was on my protege5.

Back