Mazda3 jerkiness issues

I have read quite a lot of posts on and here and on lots of other sites that include Mazda's that are jerky mainly at low speeds when coming to a stop or accelerating. My car does exactly this. It has been on the diagnostics 3 times and has the radiator brackets changed but it still does it. I have been told by Mazda Australia that this a normal concern. I am pretty annoyed about it all. This issue has been going on for over a year now and I can't understand how a car jerking is normal. I have never driven another automatic car that does this. In this day an age surely cars shouldn't do this. It is not normal so how can they get away with it?

Year? Engine? Miles?

Find another Mazda dealer. They aren't taking you seriously.

Demand they go on a test drive with you and you show them.

Radiator brackets? That has to be some kind of joke. I could maybe understand engine mounts.

It's a 2019 Mazda3 G25 Evolve, Skyactiv G engine. It has done 5,400km. We have contacted Mazda Australia and they are the ones who said it is a normal concern.

It's a 2019 Mazda3 G25 Evolve, Skyactiv G engine. It has done 5,400km. We have contacted Mazda Australia and they are the ones who said it is a normal concern.
vickilou, did you ever resolve this issue? I'm having the same issue with my Mazda 3 2019 G25 GT. It only started about 6 months ago for me 20,000 kms). The dealership stated this behaviour is perfectly normal for this vehicle and relates to the Engine Control Unit (ECU) (they did say they did not know how to reset the ECU). The jerkiness makes this a very uncomfortable vehicle to drive (especially at low speeds when you have to stop and start, and going up hills).

vickilou, did you ever resolve this issue? I'm having the same issue with my Mazda 3 2019 G25 GT. It only started about 6 months ago for me 20,000 kms). The dealership stated this behaviour is perfectly normal for this vehicle and relates to the Engine Control Unit (ECU) (they did say they did not know how to reset the ECU). The jerkiness makes this a very uncomfortable vehicle to drive (especially at low speeds when you have to stop and start, and going up hills).
Hi tesor, we no longer have the Mazda 3. It was causing us too much stress. We were made to feel as though we were making mountains out of molehills and were getting nowhere fast. We exchanged it at the dealership for a CX-30. It is so much better as it has a different engine.

Hi tesor, we no longer have the Mazda 3. It was causing us too much stress. We were made to feel as though we were making mountains out of molehills and were getting nowhere fast. We exchanged it at the dealership for a CX-30. It is so much better as it has a different engine.
Hi vickilou, thanks for responding. Hope the CX-30 is much better!

Back