Mazda2 named World_Car of the Year!

i looked at the atuoblog, and i hate the way it looks, it looks like a kia rio! the mazda 2 is so much more appealing. if the ford is coming i think we can probably expect the 2 in 2010??

Ya beat me to it.

The 2 looks sooooooo much better than the Fiesta.

People are talking about the Fiesta like crazy around here. (Detroit area)

They don't believe me when I say it's just a Mazda2. (they don't like foreign cars around here)

Check this out.
http://www.motorauthority.com/news/hatchbacks/ford-reveals-2009-fiesta-hatch/

Gee... just like the Focus. They redesign it to make it look great, and sell it only in Europe. Man Ford is stupid. So we are only going to get the hand-me-down Fiesta just like the focus.

They say by 2010 it will be on sale in North America, but that probably just means Canada. They had the Smart car way before it was sold here.

Recommended Fuel for the Mazda Demio 2002

Dear All,

I am new to this user forum and a new Mazda Demio (2002) owner/driver. I recently purchased a used Demio 2002 model. The user manual is in all Japanese, so I don't understand anything. The former owner used premium unleaded fuel in the vehicle; but I am desirous of switching to super unleaded. Does anyone out there have a Mazda 2002 owner manual that says what is the recommended fuel. I really need to know so that I can know for sure if I can make the switch? I think super unleaded is a 92 octane fuel. Many thanks in advance for your advice.

Marvin

Try it out. Super shouldnt be a problem but if you hear pinging and knocking from the engine then you can go back to Premium, but you shouldnt have a problem.

Anyone wondering, "Super" that this guy is talking about is like our Regular And "Premium" is like our Premium or Super here.... their 92 octane Super is RON which is about equal to our 87 RON+MON/2..

Back