Mazda2 Hatchback

Very nice, but they need to name it something other than Fiesta. Too similar to Festiva and I'm not sure if they really want to make that connection or not...

Well.. the Fiesta came first before the Festiva. Fiestas were sold in america in the late 70's early 80's if I'm not mistaken.

Oooh, after the new Fiesta, can we get a new Festiva, and then a new Aspire?

It was always fun to point out how that thing was Aspiring to be a car!

For an econo car, I really think it's nice. I don't like the name either...maybe call is the Carver or something instead.

Well.. the Fiesta came first before the Festiva. Fiestas were sold in america in the late 70's early 80's if I'm not mistaken.

Correct. With all my try I could never kill those little cars, until the seat rusted through the floor. The new one looks really nice compaired to those from the early 80's.

I'm lovin' that, inside and out! And I definitely think they should stick with the Fiesta name.

looks great. Very similar to the Mazda2 in Europe. Anyone else think about Honda when they saw that steering wheel?

So is this a Mazda2 with ford skin over it, or a totally different car? It certainly looks very very similar.

that would be sweet if they made a turbo model here in the states..I didn't read the whole press release but will that be an option for us state side?

I hear HStock calling this thing's name. Look how short that wheelbase is!

I know...I loved my original '78 Fiestas that I owned. This would be worth considering if we needed a little econo-monster. :)

Nope. All we get is the Ford Fiesta I believe. Mazda drops the ball again on top of the bastardized '09 US Spec Mazda6.

that just screams (to me at least) "i am the NEW 323 you've been waiting for to use as your daily, and eventually get modded a whole bunch" :D
wonder who's working on performance parts??

nothing wrong with the yaris btw...

p.s. 4x100 ???? (evil)

Back