Mazda2 2015, AC compressor motor constantly running and stopping

I diagonised my whole ac system about 5 days from a mazda dealer. They say they have tested whole system and it was runing ok. I just used my ac yesterday in a parking position which when realize a clicking sound constantly every 10 to 12 sec. When I looked inside it was ac compressor motor stopping and running again. I don't hear that sound when on traffic light or while driving and also when engine is not running while ac is running. Is it normal or something to worry about? When I tried to call the dealer they say I need to book in for next week and also have to pay another fee for diagnosis.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

I diagonised my whole ac system about 5 days from a mazda dealer. They say they have tested whole system and it was runing ok. I just used my ac yesterday in a parking position which when realize a clicking sound constantly every 10 to 12 sec. When I looked inside it was ac compressor motor stopping and running again. I don't hear that sound when on traffic light or while driving and also when engine is not running while ac is running. Is it normal or something to worry about? When I tried to call the dealer they say I need to book in for next week and also have to pay another fee for diagnosis.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!
The 2 A/C compressor cycles quite regularly when stopped. It will cycle less due to the condenser getting air flow, and the A/C doesn't run at all without the engine.

Back