thread closed

Somebody with a really old Mazda?

I usually take stuff like that to Goodwill, in case someone shopping there has a really old Mazda.

Upvote 0
@drusliveid First of all, thanks for sharing this with the Community. I’ve moved this thread to the Lounge but looks like you’re ultimately selling this item so I’m going to move it to our FS Forum. Even though you’re still not sure what it is yet...Please read the Marketplace Rules here...
Add pics to your post/listing above that include a visible hand written sign (Mazdas247, date and username) in each one (and for each part you're selling) and you'll be good to go, thanks!

Upvote 0
Marketplace? Good to go?.. No you misunderstand... I'm not looking to sell these things on this forum... I'm just here to identify them... I'll remove any mention of selling them if you tell me the best place to post this thread
Got it, I've moved it to our All Other Mazdas Forum...Hopefully someone can chime in here to help identify this kit. :)

Upvote 0
Just had a look briefly and found that the Mazda Bongo (van) is/was sold as a Ford Spectron. Could it be a fog light accessory kit? Did an image search and found this YouTube video featuring one...

Upvote 0
Back