Mazda end of lease question for my 2016.5 CX5 sport trim

Mazda end of lease question for my 2016.5 CX5 sport trim.

Hi, my Mazda 16.5 CX 5 sport trim lease will be due next month on May 14, and since this is my first time returning a lease, I have couple questions about the fees in mind. I know that Chase capital will cover the first $1000 for wear and tear on the car and there is the $300 disposition fee.

Does the wear and tear covers the tires or brakes? I will get a report every time I do a maintenance with my dealership and the report are showing them as orange, which mean close to needing to be replaced.

I recently got bumper to bumper on a parking lot (No fault) and there is a crack on the bottom plastic part of it, no paint damage. Also, since this car doesn’t have sensor on the rear. How much would it cost to replace it? ( See picture below)

08A554F2-4EC1-4E55-B482-1B4A71A9DC94.jpeg

Also, there is also some scratch underneath the front passenger side door cover, and part of it popped out of the clip. ( Clip of the door bumper is still there and doesn’t look damaged) ( see picture below)

9E368090-EE20-46B2-8683-8DE0ACB875F8.jpeg

There are little minor scratches/dings here and there, nothing big or serious .

About how much would the cost to get em fix and will the $1000 be enough?Should I claim my insurance for the bumper? I’ve $100 comprehensive deduction and $250 collision deduction.

It also depends on what you are doing next. I have leased many cars, but I have never turned one back in to the leasing company. I usually trade it in on the next car or buy out the lease and keep the car.

Currently, the buyout price is $15400 and since there is a parking lot accident associated with this car, I don’t think I can come close with the buyout price. Going to CarMax tomorrow to see how much they are willing to give but im not expecting much tbh. My current plan is to get a new lease from a bmw. I’ll schedule a pre inspection and see how much they will charge me.

Currently, the buyout price is $15400 and since there is a parking lot accident associated with this car, I don’t think I can come close with the buyout price. Going to CarMax tomorrow to see how much they are willing to give but im not expecting much tbh. My current plan is to get a new lease from a bmw. I’ll schedule a pre inspection and see how much they will charge me.
Plus this April payment. I was wondering since the maturity date is may 21, will May be my last payment (Usually they will take the payment from my bank on the 15th of every month)?

I got a quote for a bumper cover replacement and it was over $1200. Partly depends on if you need any lamps but the door and glass have to be removed and completely refinished because of the clearcoat.

Personally, I would just wait and see what they say. Also, you may be surprised what BMW will offer if you are leasing from them. I leased a Porsche Boxster back in 2002 and my 2000 Miata still had a few months left on the lease, the Porsche dealer absorbed the remaining payments and took care of the turn in for me. No additional cost over the deal I made for leasing the Boxster. In the tough times we are in they are likely looking to make a deal.

Back