Mazda CX-5 spy pic

spinz

While surfing the web for any new pic of the CX-5, I finally came across this. What do you think? You like or not?
1725891305.jpg

http://uk.search.cars.yahoo.com/bin/search//photos_gallery_uk/cars/?p=Mazda+cx-5&b=3

It looks nice but there is no way that's the CX-5. That is way to complete of a car for there to not have been some covered up, masked spy shots yet.
I wish it was going to be AWD and Rotary

question: even though this is obviously a photochop, why would Mazda risk cannibalizing its own sales ...the CX5 in my eyes, would serve too much of a smiliar function as the 3 hatch

question: even though this is obviously a photochop, why would Mazda risk cannibalizing its own sales ...the CX5 in my eyes, would serve too much of a smiliar function as the 3 hatch

Mazda3 hatch and the Mazda5 they need to make a Mazda6 station wagon again. (For the US market.)

isn't this to replace the Tribute? Which would make it a touch smaller then the CX-7, and better fuel mileage? CAn't see how that would compete with the 3. If it's a AWD or 4x4 smaller type suv, I'd be interested in it too.

It is indeed a very good picture of the CX-5. It is a very good car from Mazda that is engineered to perfection. I would say that with such good cars from Mazda there will a tough competition in the market among the car manufacturers. Thank you for the picture. Keep up the good work and stay connected.

Hi to all,
Mazda plots a new compact crossover based on parent Ford's next-generation Focus car. The pic in this post of the all CX-5 are very attractive. It has a lot of the all new Mazda 3 especially near the front. It might use the 3's 2.5 liter 4 making is more fuel efficient.

ugo shiza box.

another "original" design that looks like a cheap knock off of nissans designs/style/crap that they started years ago, yet it supposed to be a new for 2012?

i dunno to me the looks are copy.paste.rebadge.fail.

Back