Mazda CX-5 Maintenance Light Assistance

Hey I recently got a maintenance light and went to an O-Reilly and got this response. Any tips/assistance would be great on what I could do to save money/get this fixed.
image0 (3).jpg

Not to worry, that's just the "maintenance minder" light to remind you maintenance (oil change and/or tire rotation) is due soon, not a malfunction light.

In the infotainment home screen, scroll to the left for "applications", then down to "maintenance" and you'll see what is due and illuminating the wrench light. Get the maintenance taken care of and reset the counters and you'll be good to go.

Incidentally, in the "applications" section you will also find a subject "warning guidance" that will give you information if there are warning lamps illuminated.

What year and trim cx-5 do you have?

Not to worry, that's just the "maintenance minder" light to remind you maintenance (oil change and/or tire rotation) is due soon, not a malfunction light.

In the infotainment home screen, scroll to the left for "applications", then down to "maintenance" and you'll see what is due and illuminating the wrench light. Get the maintenance taken care of and reset the counters and you'll be good to go.

Incidentally, in the "applications" section you will also find a subject "warning guidance" that will give you information if there are warning lamps illuminated.

What year and trim cx-5 do you have?
I have a 2017 Mazda CX-5

That light means your car thinks it is time for an oil or air filter change. It is reset the way HyFlyner said.

Back