Mark's 2004 MSM Build

Woah... According to that advert, I could possibly sell my MSM for more than I paid for it. Hmmmm....

Yeah, and mine should just be lit on fire and pushed off a cliff.

new intercooler is here, off to the powder coater, tint and alarm system done

new tank installed
tank_zps144aa4d6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bruce, looks like if the job at the dealer ever goes south, you can go into comedy! Haha! ;)

It's just a new intercooler... I had painted the otherone but it kept flaking off

so ran around the autox course at LRP fri...what a great time...on the big course it's like running on a race track (speeds on the straight were 60+...and of course i was hitting the rev limiter), the only cones on the track were indicating where the best line was and the apex. at the end of the day we have four cars on the rack at once...i can up from behind on my buddies mustang and was "pushing" him around the track...good fun! passed a guy in a cts-v...he pulled to left and let me go by, this guy was spinning the tires all day. anyway, i came in 4th out of 25 cars all with much more power than me so i was pleased. i was 21.00 and the best time was mid 20's. great day! vid later

Last edited:
oh ya, developed an exhaust leak at the end of the day, turns out to be a pretty reg problem with the msm's rear manifold nuts coming loose periodically. looking in to copper locking nuts...

so i guess i haven't updated this thread in a looooong while!
new rad/hoses
new fans
new intercooler
new corksport cold pipes
fab9 COPS
Plugs
PVC valve
some other general maint and cleaning items as wel
l
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments