2013~2016 Maintenance service light used for dealer oil change? Canada

:
00 MSP , 16.5 CX5
2016.5 CPO coming up on 68k KM ,
Does the dealer normally use the Maintenance Service light for oil changes instead of the actual Oil change interval setting? It had an Oil change sticker on the windshield for 69k KM or this June. I had just done the Oil change myself less than 1000k km ago and turned on the oil change interval 8k km . I would goto/contact the dealership but it's far away and they are not very friendly either.

Or is this a Warranty schedule for the actual Chassis inspection for re-torquing of nuts/bolts as per the manual?
20200602_163951.jpg

2016.5 CPO coming up on 68k KM ,
Does the dealer normally use the Maintenance Service light for oil changes instead of the actual Oil change interval setting? It had an Oil change sticker on the windshield for 69k KM or this June. I had just done the Oil change myself less than 1000k km ago and turned on the oil change interval 8k km . I would goto/contact the dealership but it's far away and they are not very friendly either.

Or is this a Warranty schedule for the actual Chassis inspection for re-torquing of nuts/bolts as per the manual?
View attachment 225008
Firstly, the pic you posted is for routine “Scheduled” maintenance, not for oil change. Go up one level you’ll see “Oil Change” selection. I believe there’s no “Flexible” OCI in Canada. Dealers most likely won’t use those oil change reminder, but the small sticker at the upper corner of the windshield. You can go to “Oil Change” screen and do a reset under “Fixed” with mileage and time you prefer or can be adjusted for your 1K km past from your last oil change.

Back