Looking for an Aerospace 303 alternative with a little sheen

:
Phoenix
:
2021 signature
I know that 'generally', without going into a debate about it, 303 is the go to for interior, wipe on, let sit, buff off, for a no shine finish. I actually like a little bit of sheen. Any of the shelf recommendations? Is Armor All a definite no? Longevity isn't a huge issue as like many of you I wipe it down regularly. This would be for seats, dash, and panels

With 303, I don't typically buff off for interior, even though the instructions recommend it. I just spray into a microfiber, wipe on and let sit. It deepens colours and leaves a minimal shine. Here's an old picture.. a little hard to make out, but there's a spot on the left, beside the grille area, that has had 303 applied to it. The rest of the dash has been cleaned but not dressed.

index.php

I'm not sure if this is the kind of sheen you're after, but I think you can probably get 303 to shine a bit more if you do two coats.

I think Armor All used to be bad because of the chemicals or solvents used in their products, but my understanding is that they've changed the formulation since earning that bad reputation. I'd give Armor All a shot if they have switched to a water-based formula and it's readily available.

Back