Leaking (2018 CX-5 Touring)

:
2018 CX-5 Touring AWD
My car is leaking from the front, right (passenger) side. It's a greenish-looking fluid and it's leaking a lot. I'd see my car leak sometimes but it usually was after having the AC on and I thought it was some kind of condensation, however, I did not have the AC on this morning. I noticed this after I got to work. What is this? Should I be concerned? Thank you.

leak.jpg

Solution
UPDATE:

So this happened a week ago, last Friday. I called the dealer and they gave me an appointment for the following day, Saturday. I took the car to the dealer and explain to them about the leaking and showed them some pictures I had taken. They also agreed that it must be the coolant. "Luckily," the car started leaking when I was at the dealer and they could see what I was dealing with. After giving it a good inspection, they found that the radiator had a tiny hole which was causing the leak. How that hole got there, they couldn't tell. Anyway, I told them (and they knew) that I had just had the car serviced there in January and that my 3-year warranty had just expired in that same month. I left the car there over the...
Back