Latest version available for infotainment system with 10" screen?

Hi,

Does anyone know whether there is a site that shows the latest version available for the new infotainment 10 inch screen?

Thank you,
Oleg

I believe 11026 is still the latest, as of late June. Don't have the web site URL where I am right now.

Upvote 0
Just picked up my new CX5 CE TURBO AWD (2021) yesterday and these are the versions installed on it: System Software 11026
GraceNote 1.1.1. 02071
I'm assuming these are the most current versions as the update feature didn't find any updates. I'm assuming it's over the air update capable. If anyone has any newer info on newer versions feel free to reply. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Did an oil change on Sat 22. They updated my 21 CX-5 GTR. Hopefully it will fix the black screen. I’ll post a video of the issue later on.

1FC370AE-B1AB-4EAF-B77E-C5040E107508.jpeg

Upvote 0
Did an oil change on Sat 22. They updated my 21 CX-5 GTR. Hopefully it will fix the black screen. I’ll post a video of the issue later on.

View attachment 306784

Something I noticed the audio on the Bosies doesn’t sound that crispier and clean like before. I remember having this widening surround effect around the cabin and now sound more “flat”. I’ve checked all the options and they seems to be the same setting I’ve had before. 😒

Upvote 0
Something I noticed the audio on the Bosies doesn’t sound that crispier and clean like before. I remember having this widening surround effect around the cabin and now sound more “flat”. I’ve checked all the options and they seems to be the same setting I’ve had before. 😒

Which options have you checked? If you've already checked to make sure the Bose options are what they used to be, maybe check the Equalizer settings in the infotainment as well.

Upvote 0
Which options have you checked? If you've already checked to make sure the Bose options are what they used to be, maybe check the Equalizer settings in the infotainment as well.

Yep! Everything looks normal. Bass & Treble are pretty basic. It just doesn’t sound the same anymore.

Upvote 0
Hmm, just checked my 2021.5 CX-5 Sig and it is on 11026 with no downloadable update available it says. What's up with that?!
Same here. Has anyone successfully done an over the air update on the system? Wouldn't be surprised if despite claiming to do over the air updates it's still something the dealer needs to do for you.

Upvote 0
…don’t update if you’re a hi-fi enthusiast. I also noticed whenever you’re on a call using CarPlay the voice sounds muffled not too clear.

Upvote 0
Its interesting there is supposed to be over the air updates yet nothing appears to confirm this on the thread. With mobile wifi one would think it would be possible (do the others here who have tried to do the update have the wifi activated in their cars?). I will give it a try as I do have the wifi activated. I did an update via a USB stick in my 19 which worked well. I assume this is still possible as well if we don't want to go to the dealer. Just need to find the 11038 update file.

Upvote 0
Just had my 21 CE 2.5T in for a TSB (ECU update for cold weather acceleration issue in cold temps) and I asked them about updating the infotainment software. They said there wasn't an update available. I trust the dealer and they've never been wrong in the past. Not saying there isn't an update out just sharing what I was told. Maybe the OP is from a different region or something. I'm in the US and my software version is 11026.

Upvote 0
Just had my 21 CE 2.5T in for a TSB (ECU update for cold weather acceleration issue in cold temps) and I asked them about updating the infotainment software. They said there wasn't an update available. I trust the dealer and they've never been wrong in the past. Not saying there isn't an update out just sharing what I was told. Maybe the OP is from a different region or something. I'm in the US and my software version is 11026.
In this case your dealer is incorrect. I updated mine at home a couple of days ago. Current version is 11038 so you do have an update available. Mine was at version 11022 when I started for a car purchased in 5/21. I do not notice any difference in the sound quality from my Bose system.

Upvote 0
I have a 2019 CX-5 GT with PP and all the updates were done because the Sirius XM was not connecting or disconnecting after use. I never saw any sound adjustments or change in sound quality after any updates.
One adjustment to make is fade the sound to the rear a couple of clicks to hear the rear tweeters that are in the cargo area.

Upvote 0
My 2021 Signature was just updated at the dealership to 11038, OTA indicated no update available. My system periodically reboots while driving. Hopefully this is the fix.

Upvote 0
My 2021 Signature was just updated at the dealership to 11038, OTA indicated no update available. My system periodically reboots while driving. Hopefully this is the fix.
I've been having the same periodic repetitive restarting as well. I'm currently on 11026. Please keep us posted on whether the update fixed the issue. I was using an Amazon purchased nav SD (which is known to cause the restarting) but have taken it out and the restarting issue persists. Thanks and good luck!

Upvote 0
In this case your dealer is incorrect. I updated mine at home a couple of days ago. Current version is 11038 so you do have an update available. Mine was at version 11022 when I started for a car purchased in 5/21. I do not notice any difference in the sound quality from my Bose system.
So please tell us how you updated yours at home. OTA does not seem to work,

Upvote 0
Beware.....the Amazon NAV SD cards are not Mazda authorized. They have been on the lookout for the pirated cards when you go to the dealership.

Upvote 0
Back