Kickermsp beginning of parting out my old girl

She's on a slow decline so I figured I'd sell all the good parts I have and drive her until she wont pass I section anymore due to rust holes. Probably got another winter and that's it. Then get rid of everything that doesn't need to be scrapped but will be putting stuff on here as I take it off or take it out of the shed.

Everyone can make me decent offers on this stuff, I gotta do research on prices as I go but if someone gives me a good offer before hand it'll go...

20200813_074734.jpg stock pipe turbo to intercooler

20200813_074755.jpg cp racing rear strut cage (would like to sell both cp bars as a pair shipping would be much cheaper...93$ shipping)

20200813_074817.jpg cp racing lower tie bar

20200813_074557.jpg stock front strut tower bar

20200813_074621.jpg stock intake system with brand new filter

20200813_074643.jpg stock down pipe

Can also get more pictures if interested 👊 thanks for looking.

Boooo. Guessing the rust is that bad. Can't get it patched or repaired to make it last a few more years?

Boooo. Guessing the rust is that bad. Can't get it patched or repaired to make it last a few more years?
Man I've put so much money into this car and it just keeps going downhill I'm at the point of letting it go. Whole pinchweld is rotted front floor has a softball sized hole and theres holes in the frame. Every year no matter how much i drive I've had to fully repair the braking system every yr (calipers, rotors and pads) and I clean it in winter twice a week so ya I've given up at this point

I hear ya man. These protege caliper pins love getting seized. What's next for ya after the protege?

lol I see now. You can easily let go of the msp with that thing in your possession.

My partout was the hardest decision to make. Sold my last items, PAR gearset and then my Turbo shortly after. Turbo went to SavagePk above. I can vouch for him, great guy and a sweet build he's getting together!

So what are my chances of actually selling this stuff on here now days?
Seems like a hit or miss with less people on the forum these days.

Good I think (there are plenty of people here, just not as many Protege people), despite less activity from the old Protege crowd which is natural considering many people have moved on. That said, I think there is still a lot of interest in Protege based models but from the younger generation now...I'm seeing strong interest whenever I post Protege related content on the "insta"...Hopefully, some of these younger enthusiasts will come on over here and discover the wonderful world of forums! 😁

Good luck with the sale!

CP racing rear strut cage (would like to buy both cp bars as a pair shipping would be much cheaper...93$ shipping).

Back