Jdm bumpers for 2012+

:
1987 nissan 200sx sev6/ 2013 mazda 5 sport 6mt
Hey everyone. I just wanted to know if there is any difference between the usdm bumper and jdm bumper for the 2012+ im asking because i was reading up on the older generation that the usdm bumper is longer due to the bumper support. I was wondering if the 2012+ will be the same. I want to order the damd kit but dont want to waste money if it doesnt fit. If anyone from overseas can answer this itll be great since hopefully i can get the kit soon

I believe they're exactly the same. Where are you getting the DAMD kit from and how much?

premacy03_se_pickup_front01.jpg

Hmm not feeling it. Looks like a light add on in the front, not a full bumper.

OEM sideskirts looks way better than that one.

Yeah, not sure how I feel about that front, specially at the center, right under the license plate... No me gusta

Last edited:
Ill be going through evasive motorsports for the lip kit. Right now i havent got a complete price qoute yet cuz he wants to make sure it does fit or esle ill be screwed or have to modify the lip to fit the bumper. I like the front lip than the kenstyle and yes the sideskirts is a bit much but i rather have it flow with the all through out the body. Ill keep you guys updated.

Also tein makes coilovers for them aswell so i might be gettingg some coils soon. So much for me waiting for 3yrs when the warranty is up lol

^^
I knew you couldnt wait for warrant. Warranty doesn't mean anything, cuz you are not modifying things that usually go wrong with the 5.

I really need me some coilovers.

Lol i went to evasive just to pick up hubcentric rims and an nrg wheel lock and chit chatted a bit since i havent been there in a long time and got price qoutes. So tein is one of the options for coilovers and they specifically made it for the 5. I really want to wait but now im not sure since really tempting to get some coilovers and itll take 10-12 weeks to com in

12 weeks? eff that. This aint' a Ferrari...geeez.

Its like when I order Volk wheels and it takes forever.

I'll probably be going with Megan Racing Coilovers. They have a prototype for the '11+ and ill be working with Drift Office in Auburn, Wash. For the install.

Can Evasive get the Nissan Lafesta Highway Star front fascia and middle row seat from Japan?

Though I have had great experience with teins over the years and love them, I have one car with megan, and never had issues. Great budget setup. If they make one for the 5 I would get them.

I would love the middle row seat from Japan if you can get your hand on it

Im pretty sure i can get it but its going to cost an arm and a leg. Anything oem and jdm is pretty pricey and will take some time to get here in the states. I was looking at the lafesta highway star but it seems like it doesnt carry the nagare style. I didnt bother about that conversion cuz the style looks like it starts from the front fenders all the way through the back. Not sure if itll flow with the rest of the body by just doing the front

The fenders look the same. The Lafesta just doesn't have the wavy Nagare lines on the doors I think

Imo they shouldnt have put the waves. Itll look alot better

Back