Installing Silver Accents on 2016 Touring Edition

I ordered the rear bumper piece from tasca and I'll be doing it myself, the part should be coming in soon. Keep you guys posted !!

I ordered the rear bumper piece from tasca and I'll be doing it myself, the part should be coming in soon. Keep you guys posted !!

Great ! Can't wait! Are you only doing the rear bumper piece ? what about the front? I'm thinking to just spray chrome paint on it since it's there but just black.

Guess what? Mazda finally send my rear chrome bumper piece that i wanted to try out. This is how it look in case anyone wants to know. The one problem i have if ANYONE can help is how does it screw on? from the inside of the bumper? it did not come with any hardware but tasca told me 907600512 is the screw part number needed for this trim. There is 9 screw that is need, there is also 2 tabs that i do not know what to do with it? can anyone give me advice?
293yl51.jpg

2nvfhfo.jpg

34fbiph.jpg

2cy36nc.jpg

df7tdt.jpg

2hfumn7.jpg

The wifey somehow backed into the neighbor's basketball hoop and cracked the chrome strip and scuffed the bumper. The scuff is not noticeable but the crack sticks out. Don't ask me how she managed to hit the pole despite having a backup camera and proximity sensors, just glad it wasn't me.

How difficult is it to remove? Is it just two sided tape or are there clips? Can it be done with the bumper in place? Do you need to drop the exhaust? Installation Instructions?

Back