Infortainment system connect to phone when I get in

:
Phoenix
:
2021 signature
Sometimes when I get in my car I notice I can't get the radio to work. Then I discover that my system has a phone call going on - to my phone! This is without me connecting the USB. In other words, As soon as I start the car there seems to be a call going on between my car and my phone. Please tell me I didn't just by Christine (some of you may get that reference).

I can't figure it out. It's just that my number shows up on my info screen with a clock timer, as if that's how long the call had been going on.

As long as it doesn't say ... "What are you doing, Hal?" ;)

It must be something with my phone, as it happens in my company van also. Not all the time, maybe one out of every three. I've tried completely disconnecting and turning off Bluetooth on the vehicles, but it seems to come back on when I get in the car, or when plugging my USB cable. Except that this is my work vehicle, it pretty much looks like this on my car too.

IMG_20200823_120655.jpg

Well, I did the "forget device" of my car from my phone, but when I plug in the USB I think it automatically turns it back on. We'll see.

Back