Image icon not updating for XM stations?

Double checked the versions:

OS 70.00.100
Music DB 00.08.000
Fail Safe 70.00.100

That looks right. Have you been seeing XM station and music art? Sounds like it but was wondering if you are seeing it on different channels? I see you mentioned it looks like it got hung on some art recently. Where it didn't change/update when the music changed. I've seen this happen once and a while on a local FM HD station. Odd. It'll hang for a day or two and then be fine for some time. Haven't seen it occur elsewhere (stations).

That looks right. Have you been seeing XM station and music art? Sounds like it but was wondering if you are seeing it on different channels? I see you mentioned it looks like it got hung on some art recently. Where it didn't change/update when the music changed. I've seen this happen once and a while on a local FM HD station. Odd. It'll hang for a day or two and then be fine for some time. Haven't seen it occur elsewhere (stations).

Yes, album art appears on all the XM stations I listen to. I've only noticed one occurrence of the art/song title not changing when the track changed.

Update:

Well, I have the 2016.5 GT. I have NOT upgraded my USB hub. I opted to upgrade the f/w to 70.00.100 as newer CX 5 models appeared to be getting XM radio artwork for stations and album art (see above). I had done some research on this and verified with a few ('18 and '19 year models, running 70.00.100). BUT, I didn't have luck on this. Bummer. Sounded as though the newer f/w (v70) had added a lot for XM radio code.

I have a 2016 CX-5 GT and I'm having the same damn issue... driving me absolutely insane too. I just updated firmware to 74.00.230 but my gracenote is still 00.08.000. For the life of me I can't update gracenote despite following instructions like 100 times. Tried refreshing my XM too and no luck there. It annoys the heck out of me seeing all the channel art and album art when in my husband's 2017 Mazda 3 hatchback.

From
I have a 2016 CX-5 GT and I'm having the same damn issue... driving me absolutely insane too. I just updated firmware to 74.00.230 but my gracenote is still 00.08.000. For the life of me I can't update gracenote despite following instructions like 100 times. Tried refreshing my XM too and no luck there. It annoys the heck out of me seeing all the channel art and album art when in my husband's 2017 Mazda 3 hatchback.
From firmware v70.x and on Gracenotes is incorporated in one update. I had also read recently rumblings if Mazda was even using Gracenote anymore. Just odd the FM channels work fine for album art but not XM. I would think this would be firmware-related as XM appears to be broadcasting a signal with the art as many do get it. Maybe a bug that Mazda just hasn't worked out yet. I have seen some issues with a local FM station where album artworks fine sometimes and not others. Maybe it's a signal strength issue for that channel.

Back