Hwy 9 Fun Run!

Natey

Contributor
Patron
June 4th Hwy 9 Fun Run!

SILICON VALLEY/NORCAL/CENTRALCAL PROTEGES!

S/Cp5someday and I have been talking about meeting up at the Summit of HWY 9 monday(Memorial Day) or wednesday. I know it's short notice, but we ain't planning anything special, just gonna hang out a bit, then go for a "brisk" drive down HWY 9. Maybe into Santa Cruz, maybe into Saratoga...hell, maybe both!

Anyway, if you're not too busy, and you're interested in hanging out with some fellow forum members/Protege junkies, Let's figure out a good time to meet!

SUMMIT OF HWY 9
From Saratoga, follow HWY 9 south all the way to where it intersects with SKYLINE BLVD and HYW 35. It's a four way stop at the summit of the hill. Look for the big (well, medium-sized)parking lot.
From Santa cruz, do the same except go north!;)

...Sorry, it's late and this is the only map I could come up with.
scm_map.gif

Last edited:
(hmm)That's a good point, one that I hadn't thought of.
mtbjedi can't make it on monday, also. Maybe wednesday would be better? He said he could be at the summit at 6 o'clock. That sounds good to me.

Last edited:
yeah 6 sounds good to me. but what exactly should we do??

(smoke) (stoned) ?????????? (boobs)?????

Sounds like it would be a cool deal, but it's a little too short of notice for me. I'll be working Wednesday night and Monday is a big shopping day. So since I'm the manager, I definately can't miss work.

Okay guys I would like to join you. How about later in June? Early July? There are a few people from Dublin .... I think we should form a caravan or something so the drive to HWY 9 wouln't be that boring..

We oughtta get a little schedule going or something. Every month or whatevers. There's soo many fun roads around here, we could change our meeting place every time and never run out of new ones to drive.

S/Cp5someday said:
yeah 6 sounds good to me. but what exactly should we do??

(smoke) (stoned) ?????????? (boobs)?????

I don't have any titties, but...(gossip)

by (boobs) i meant strip club. but dont take it personally that i dont want your titties dude

There are plenty of curving roads in Cali...but we have to start somewhere. HWY9...but when?

eggynatey said:
We oughtta get a little schedule going or something. Every month or whatevers. There's soo many fun roads around here, we could change our meeting place every time and never run out of new ones to drive.

Yeah, Let's stick with HWY 9 for now. I'm not really sure what dates/times would be good for everybody, but as for me, my schedule's gonna be open for awhile. So anytime's good for me, I just need a day or two's advanced notice.
I might go up there for a little "recon mission" tomorrow and make sure that caltrans didn't tear up the parking lot or something. Maybe throw the stick for my dog a few times...I haven't been up there for a couple of months, and it's been beautiful out.

Last edited:
i went up there last monday and the weather was perfect. but i've never actually stoped up there. i just went up and came back down

ill be there at 6 on wednesday. just look for the white p5 with the sleeping guy (yawn) (sleep)

I would love to join you guys, Monday is out for me and it's kind of late notice for Wednesday, weeknights are tough with my commute and work schedule but if we make it a regular thing I definetly think I could make it.

We're actually planning on wednesday at 6 0'clock. Once we meet-up, we'll probably talk about planning another one. Hope to see ya on the 28th!

Back