Hwy 9 Fun Run!

Roywhitep5 said:
yeah did linux show up?

Yep! And finally showed up to this thread one month later...I finally showed up at D&B. Afterwards, the run was awesome! We have a similar road in Austin, TX called Lime Creek Road. I think this one had more curves though being in the mountains. Tonkabui, sorry about the deer. Something told me to pack it up for the night when I decided to leave. Surprised we didn't see any deer while I was running with yall...

Last edited:
Hey kids,

I am back. sort of. :D

a tad over 3 weeks in and married life is good. So much better than almost married life. I had the car with me for a while, but 2,000 miles on the engine and it's back at SPD for detail work and tuning and time on the dyno now that the engine is broken in and then they are going to trailer it to mazdafest and meet me with it there. I can't wait. Then this long, long project will finally be done. But even driving the car in un-tuned form for a while, I can tell it's gonna be nice.

So who all is going to mazdafest?

I am driving down with my brother in law on Friday night and we are staying at the Willow Inn.

Jared, do you think Jim from Z Auto can hook up the installation if I were to bring in my own parts? Or I might get a some speakers from him as well..

Hey Jimmy,

Ordinarily I would say yes, but the last time I was in there (Last week, to get the window module on my alarm fixed) I found out he wasn't working there anymore. Doh! The same great installers are still working there though and one of the new managers there is Cory who I also know so he might hook you up too, but I can't say to what extent.

Sorry bro :(

FemGearHead said:
Jared, Im caravanning with a 3 Fri afternoon to Buttonwillow. You're more than welcome to join us!
Thanks for the offer :D

But I am afraid I just don't what time I'll be leaving because work has been kicking my butt this week.

All gravy. As long as I know they're quality installer and not a rip off installer (decent price), then I'm happy. I'm considering getting 2 sets of speakers and tweaters, and I have Kenwood 350w amp and a 10JL sub. Not sure how 350w will work out tho..

Back