Hwy 9 Fun Run!

WooHoo... I finally broke down and ordered the Front motor mount, and a K&N filter for the eBay intake. I bought the intake like a year ago and only ran it for about two days to make sure it fit...

Are you guys caravaning to Mazdafest? I know my buddy and I are going (from Sac) but I was just wondering if I should be on the lookout for a group of mazdas in a row...

garretts77 said:
Are you guys caravaning to Mazdafest? I know my buddy and I are going (from Sac) but I was just wondering if I should be on the lookout for a group of mazdas in a row...

I am caravanning with some folks, and Natey showed interest in meeting up with us as well. I am going with two other 3's as far as I know, but not sure of anyone else. We are leaving that Friday before, mid day or so. Anyone else is welcome to join us!

Hey Garret I'll be caravanning down there. If anyone wants to share a hotel with me I wouldn't mind that. I'd probably go down Friday and come back on saturday night.

We might cruise back with you on Saturday, but I don't think we are planning on staying the night. I will let you know though...

Hey Andrew, when are you available to go on a drive? My work schedule is screwy right now (Mon and Wed 18:00-21:00 and all day Sat and Sun) but I would like to take a trip out 121 or 128 in the near future. I put my wheels back on this week and I have my intake, motor mount and a CG-Lock in the mail...

You should hit me up this week. Anytime in the evening after 6 we'll go on an evening cruise and I'll show you some places you might not have been to yet.

melicha8 said:
You should hit me up this week. Anytime in the evening after 6 we'll go on an evening cruise and I'll show you some places you might not have been to yet.

sounds good... Anybody else in the area is welcome as well...

melicha8 said:
Good driving with you and meeting you finally Garret.

Yeah, it was. We should do it again... Maybe we can get a Sacto-area group and all go hit some roads sometime. Let me know when the next Davis club drive is, I will probably go on that.

Here is the boot Andrew:

new_boot_small.jpg

I am working on a e-brake boot too, but it is a bit harder than the shifter. The sewing machine didn't like going through 4 layers of leather...

Fck man !! My sister just told me that i have to stay home during the weekend of mazdafest. My sister and bro-n-law are going to texas to somebodys wedding and i have to stay home and take care of the house and dogs. Hmm...home alone... i think i'll invite some girls over my house haha jk or am i (shady) , but yea i wont be able to make it.

Latest posts

Back