Hwy 9 Fun Run!

Today it took about 45 min. But the roads were pretty congested. I'm not sure about the milage, Ill check on wed. Such a fun drive, I never saw a cop at all on my way home, except for the wreck I saw. Some guy in a Geo(?) rolled his car onto the roof. He was OK but his car was SMASHED.

that just reminded me of when i was coming home from the de anza autocross and saw a flipped over fd.:( what a waste

MMMMMMM Autocross.(drive) I've been getting inspired to try driving on the 8th. I don't think the one in Marina is santioned by anyone, you can just get in line and... RALLY! You just have to get there by 7 in the morning or it'll be "sold out".

oh yeah, WTF is an fd?

This sounds like fun! I can make it Wednesday, but I'm concerned about the traffic situation, considering rush hour traffic thru silicon valley and I'm coming from way up in Berkeley. :(

count?

What up eggy?
It's Sean, I mounted your tires.

So how many people are confirmed? I'll try to make it out there. We'll see. let me know. you should have my card with my cell # on it. So call me if you like. I'll see if any of the local's can make it out also.

Later,
Sean

Two more and we got a six-pack! C'mon guys, let's go for a drive through the forest!

What time are you guys meeting??

My woman is going out of town. I would be able to meet with you guys in Los Gatos most likely but the traffic is what also concerns me. I don't want to get wrapped up and not be around to spend time.

I would love to meet with you guys as Sean would also. Anyways I'll check this tommorrow morning.

Peace, Rishie

skuekni, It's on. :) 6pm at the summit. Come on up!

Rishie, I pm'd Sean tonight but I'm not sure if he got it. If you guys are coming and the traffic's bad, we'll definately wait for you.
Lemme know. :)

Hope to see you there!
-Nate
smileystooges.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys. Sorry I have been so late on responding to this thread. My job is one where I can go for a week or two and not have anything big come up, then BAM! I get hit upside with MADD work! :mad:

I will not be able to make the meet tonight, as I will probably be pulling a 11-12 hour day here at work. :( Sorry, guys. I would love to join ya, but it's just not possible.

I am however still down for a little meet up this weekend, if anyone else is still interested. I was thinking Saturday around 1 or so. Any takers? If not, no worries. We can try for next weekend.

I promise to keep a better eye on this thread. It just may take me a few hours to respond...

#'s

So if it's 4 including me then there will be 2 or three more so that makes a hept group. yes I said hept not hemp (for those of you who got wide eyes.) lol we'll see you there.

Sean

We're gonna try and be there by 6. But for real we dont' even close shop til 6. So we'll try and close early.

Please post your cellie number.

Thanks, Rishie

Yeah, GReddy! It'll be cool to see what new goodies you have on you car. That was killer to see it in the mag.(thumb)

Back