Huge partout msp and protege5

Hello everybody sadly time has come that i will be parting out my build not selling the msp keeping it but going back to stock so my gf can daily driver the car. i myself will stay in the mazda game and will continue with my 323 gtx project. Shipping is not include in the pricing.
PERFORMANCE
505zoom adjustable cam gears - $239 (new)
505zoom air diversion plate powder coated black - $50 (new) - SOLD
505zoom crank pulley - $100 (new) - SOLD
505zoom V2 intake manifold - $850 (new)
Jays Racing thermal intake manifold spacer - (included with 505zoom intake manifold all the hardware included)
505zoom valve cover dress up kit - $29 (new) shipped - SOLD
Haltech Platinum 1000s W/ 3 bar map sensor plus coolant temp sensor pre wired into a jumper harness - $2400 (new)
Garrett Gtx3076r - $1000 (pending) Rebuilt with dyno charts prove its properly working
Carrillo Pistons 8.5.1 comp .020 overbore Oliver H-beam rods - $500 (Pending)
Begi Top Mount turbo manifold -$150 (new) - sold
HKS 3in hi-power carbon muffler - $350 (new)
HKS super sound bov - $80
Corksport 52mm Radiator - $200 (new)
Speedcircuit straight thermo stat outlet kit - $100
Ion intercooler core - SOLD

DRIVETRAIN
Msp trans w/ Mfactory LSD - $400 plus a clean protege5 trans
ACT Stage 3 HD clutch - $250
Spec Aluminum flywheel - $200 ($400 for both clutch & flywheel)
Goodridge Clutch line - $50
Custom extend trans brace made by ferdi - $750
Corksport Bronze shifter bushings - $40 (new) - sold
Corksport 3rd link bronze bushings - $35 (new) - sold
Torque Solution shifter bushings - $30 (new) - sold

SUSPENSION
Yellow speed Coilovers - $550 - sold
AXR clunk fix kit - $150 plus you stock bushing or stock mounts - sold
AWR rear adjustable sway bar links - sold
AWR front adjustable sway bar links - sold
Hub-centric 3 mm spacer all around - $40 - sold

EXTERIOR
DG motorsport NACA hood - SOLD
NRG Carbon Fiber Hood Dampers - SOLD
Wings west roof spoiler - $150
505zoom sap kit - $39

INTERIOR
505zoom Gauge Rings - $50 - sold
DG motorsport carbon center console - sold
DG motorsport carbon door sills all 4 - sold
DG motorsport carbon arm rest, shifter surround, and passenger dash piece - $260 (all 9 pieces) - sold
Custom Dual Cluster - $220 - sold
ForcedFed center steering gauge pod - $80 - sold
AEM air/fuel Wideband - $95 - sold
AEM tru boost controller - $240
Vms carbon fiber shift knob - $25 - Sold

Last edited:
Damn, that gauge cluster looks just as sharp as I thought it would with those rings. I may be interested.

Last edited:
Man I'd love to get that dual gauge cluster surround but it's pricey...are you selling the adp? I might be interested in that

Ugh I want that trans lol, I have enough, but is don't have enough to ship my transmission back to you. Also that wideband seems a little high priced. Is it the failsafe wideband or just the uego? The uego is going for $150-$170 shipped new now. Other than that great prices.

pm me price shipped for air diversion plate to 97306 very intrested
as well as in pulley

Man I'd love to get that dual gauge cluster surround but it's pricey...are you selling the adp? I might be interested in that

look at the quality i paid 300 for it doesn't block any of the oem monitoring gauges, gas or any of the lights.... you can throw an offer for it and yea adp is for sale

Ugh I want that trans lol, I have enough, but is don't have enough to ship my transmission back to you. Also that wideband seems a little high priced. Is it the failsafe wideband or just the uego? The uego is going for $150-$170 shipped new now. Other than that great prices.

okay ill reprice it

il take the pulley, dress up kit, and air diversion lmk maybe something else if i can find money laying around

i can arrange for a pick up threw my new job at fox shox give me a pm and ill reprice it according for the gauge

i would give u my msp trans for urs but shipping will cost just as much as a new kit sadly for me

Was wondering if you would sell me just the carbon glove box panel? That's the only part of the kit I want. Lol

Very nice parts here, good luck with the part out!

And you know you're gonna hate being in this car after you do this right..?

Back