HUD warning

Funny, manual says:

AUDIO AND VISUAL WARNINGS:​

Activate specific warnings and alerts; adjust volume; mute sound; set up warnings related to speed limit and monitoring current speed; set notifications of road safety cameras and other proximity alert points.
Visual warnings must be in HUD, like other warnings ??!

Funny, manual says:

Activate specific warnings and alerts; adjust volume; mute sound; set up warnings related to speed limit and monitoring current speed; set notifications of road safety cameras and other proximity alert points.
I don't think that is in our US manual.

Funny, manual says:

Our car is in the body shop so I cannot tell you. I know that you get speed limit and stop signs but have not come across red light cams like you get in Waze

Not saying the car doesn’t do it, just that the area we frequent does not have red light cams...unlike DC where I am sure it is a moneymaking deal. I have heard Lockheed sold them for little up front costs but a portion of the future revenue generated by the cams.

Last edited:
... I have heard Lockheed sold them for little up front costs but a portion of the future revenue generated by the cams.

Facts
"In 1998, the fine for running a red light was tripled to $346. This “enhanced” fine would net $70 per ticket for Lockheed Martin, and $78 for the city hosting the system. Automated enforcement was no more efficient but it was now profitable. This increased fine and bonus payment of $78 for the city has led to the rapid expansion of automated enforcement across our state."

Our car is in the body shop so I cannot tell you. I know that you get speed limit and stop signs but have not come across red light cams like you get in Waze

Not saying the car doesn’t do it, just that the are we frequent does not have red light cams...unlike DC where I am sure it is a moneymaking deal. I have heard Lockheed sold them for little up front costs but a portion of the future revenue generated by the cams.

It is not available in the US.

You only get navigation direction, speed limit, blind spot alerts and possibly lane keep assist (I have lane assist off) on the HUD here in Sweden.

You only get navigation direction, speed limit, blind spot alerts and possibly lane keep assist (I have lane assist off) on the HUD here in Sweden.
And "BRAKE" alert, and set distance to car ahead!

Back