How You Earn a living

intern for 2 more weeks in the Environmental Health and Safety department of Hamilton Sundstrand, doing mundane computer work cause the rest of the office is computer inept. after that, student at wpi, maybe i'll get a part time job there this year but hopefully i won't have to unless i find one that is fun.

Environmnental scientist is my official title, but got my degree in Mathematics and physics.

My real title should be office b****. Since i am the newest guy in the office, everybody gets to tell me what to do.

currently i am a student at philadelphia community college. i also have been working at a downtown philly coffee shop for close to six years. while on my free time, i am my own graphic designer. mostly i work with abstract, 3d, horror, and animation art. if any one cares to see some examples of what im talking about click .here . most of my work is just saved on the pc, for myself, you know.

GerardPRO5 said:
prior to that job, I worked at the Getty Conservation Institute...I was analyzing new museum acquisitions.

Ah, another employee of the Getty family.

Project Manger in the web design team at Getty Images. Cool, creative company to work for. I get to look at photos and film clips all day long, with short breaks spent cursing at Microsoft Project. Damn that application to hell.

YP5 Toronto said:
Product Marketing Manager at Toshiba Canada

Damn, I should have talked to you a couple of months ago. You might have been able to get me a better deal on my 42H82 :)

Anyways, you guys make great HD sets!

BTW I'm a Sales Rep for a CAD/CAM/CAE software sales organization www.tkti.biz . If anybody designs stamping tools let me know, and I can tell you if they're going to work or not!

-Sp

Project Manger in the web design team at Getty Images.

are they affiliated with the J. Paul Getty Museum?

The Getty Conservation Institute is part of the Getty Museum...I don't know if Getty Images is or not.

During the summer I am a Mill Rat at Georiga Pacific. To put what I do into one word would be ... SLAVE. Its good money tho (for a college student) 12.39/hr for the first 8 hrs then time and a half after that, double time on sundays, triple time on holidays.

During the winter I am a student. Im probablly going to get a job at a local car stealership wasing cars. I just want to work there so I can keep my car clean during the winter. ;)

later

Back