How-To: MS6 Clutch adjustment

Guys, mine is an 07 and the spring doesnt have white on it and I think it feels better when let out and not closer to the floor. Whats the optimal point for y'all, closer to the floor or let out?

Did it in 3 cycles. the first one almost did it, but i didn't like how much in the pedal was so i adjusted the pedal a bit out.. then i felt it really loose before i disengage the gears. so i ended up adjusting the cylinder clutch actuation rod to where i can feel the strength of the clutch more. thanks for the write up. oh and my springs were white.

Holy hell..... Finally did this Mod...100 times better. Took a couple tries but I got it.. Thanks again for the write up and pics.

Did it in 3 cycles. the first one almost did it, but i didn't like how much in the pedal was so i adjusted the pedal a bit out.. then i felt it really loose before i disengage the gears. so i ended up adjusting the cylinder clutch actuation rod to where i can feel the strength of the clutch more. thanks for the write up. oh and my springs were white.

I did the same, my rod is actually touching the soft rubber material, to remove all the "play". So its time to start saving for a clutch, but now my grinding in high rpm shifts are gone! Thank you, and my spring is white

Back