How many miles has your Mazda2 traveled?

Now that they have been out for a while, I want to get an idea of long term high mileage reliability in our Mazda2's. Please only answer if you have over 100,000 miles. I have low mileage Mazda2 at 40,000 miles and have owned a high mileage 96 Mazda Protege from 2005-2012. I had an overall good experience with my Protege only having issues with the A/C compressor and front axles. I also know a few people with the 626, Protege's, NA Miata, and Millenia that all reached near 200,000 miles with little to no major issues.

1. What is your odometer reading?
2. What repairs have you done and how much did they cost? Don't include oil changes, batteries, bulbs, filter changes, tire changes, tune ups, or brake pad/rotor changes.
3. How has the interior held up? Any quality issues? Any loss of color in the buttons? Any loss of light in the gauges?
4. Any recurring issues?
1. What is your odometer reading? 254K +

2. What repairs have you done and how much did they cost? Don't include oil changes, batteries, bulbs, filter changes, tire changes, tune ups, or brake pad/rotor changes. Over Drive sensor replacement $756. 3 engine pullys $800

3. How has the interior held up? Above exptectations. Steering wheel needs be be reconditioned.
Any quality issues? Excessive engine noise
Any loss of color in the buttons? No
Any loss of light in the gauges? No

4. Any recurring issues? Nope

Wow, some impressive mileage here.

Our was purchased used, 2015 20k miles 1.5 engine.

Rear seat belt failed, cost £200 to replace by previous owner. Annoyingly, dealer cracked the trim surround and just glued it back together, previous owner never realised until I pointed it out.

The genuine driver floor mat is very heavily worn for only 29k miles so a better quality one has been ordered. A vent is missing a knob, I think I'll have to order a replacement vent. I saw a few models where that had a cracked rear parcel shelf, the part next to the seat, seems to be a common issue. My nav screen has small cracks / grazing on the inside of the screen, caused by sun I assume?

2011, bought new on 12/31/2011. 115,980 miles. Had to change the ball joints and knock sensor last year at 95,000 miles. Pulled the radio apart and repaired bad solder connections in the amp circuit. Replaced the intermediate steering shaft last month due to the popping issue. Bumper covers are fading a little. Repair cost with my labor was around $250

Purchased 2014 with 39k
Oil change every 5k
spark plugs, radiator flush, transmission oil change every 60k
changed radiator, 3 pullies, and automatic shifter (Failed over drive sensor)

Purchased 2014 with 39k
Oil change every 5k
spark plugs, radiator flush, transmission oil change every 60k
changed radiator, 3 pullies, and automatic shifter (Failed over drive sensor)
Nice figures, glad to know our 2s are that reliable

Latest posts

Back