High mileage 2013 CX5

:
Mazda6
I came across a one owner 2013 CX-5 Touring AWD with 233,211 miles for $6000. The records show that all it's service was done at the dealership. Any thoughts on this with such high mileage?

Notwithstanding rust problems, if you’ve got a good independent mechanic (or you’re DIY), I like high-mileage, well-maintained cars as they can be good values. (You do want a very good review of service records and a thorough mechanical inspection on a lift.). But only if they’re appropriately discounted for the mileage which this one isn’t. This is basically a $3K car.

- Mark

That's a lot of miles. However, the cheapest CX-5 on Autotrader is 5,500, so price isn't too off base. You might be able to negotiate a better price.

IMO that's way too much for anything with that kinda' mileage on it. I wouldn't pay $6 grand for a Ferrari with 230K miles (if there ever were such a thing)!

¡Lo barato sale caro!

IMO that's way too much for anything with that kinda' mileage on it. I wouldn't pay $6 grand for a Ferrari with 230K miles (if there ever were such a thing)!

¡Lo barato sale caro!

How about $11,000 for a car with 235K miles?

It always depends on the car. Tacoma's go for crazy prices. You are still paying 20K for a car with 100,000 miles because it will run pretty much fault free for another 400,000 miles.

The Ferrari is basically cooked at 50K miles.

How about $11,000 for a car with 235K miles?

It always depends on the car. Tacoma's go for crazy prices. You are still paying 20K for a car with 100,000 miles because it will run pretty much fault free for another 400,000 miles.

The Ferrari is basically cooked at 50K miles.
I don't think you're making the point you think you are.

Still wouldn't pay that much for that one either. In fact, I wouldn't want a Tacoma with 0 miles... or any other Toyota, for that matter!

Latest posts

Back