HEY<< WAKE UP My car has a miss under boost

:
06 LS MS6
07 BM GT (shell has been struck from the roll)
GRRRRRRRRRR

because of BRRRRRRRRR

effin 56 degrees this am, and the golf shuttle system pops an oring

get above 3K (like always) roll in and boost hits and uggh ughnn ugnn ughnn

WTF

Im thinnin the nice cold air, and my freshly topped off LA IC tank

brought the combustion pressures up to the point where one of my 32K old densos said eff off

we need better coils

really, its not survivor man
I dont think a garden gnome chippin flint into cattail wool to light this fire is a good idea

32K is old for a speed3,, its really old for a RD400

HA HA
PM me if you feel the reference

but a car made after monica got popped should take plugs way farther than this

So, on the run down to see mom, got the kid driving (gettin smoother, and more confident all the time), and he throws a CEL which we find to be a p0300

hit the local advance, bought a set of autolite xp's, nice lookin centere electrode, used a coupon and got em for 20 and change

in they go tommorow

huh...this thread confuses me. It was nice out this a.m. bythe way buddy ;)

yea, but two days ago my vaginosis was actin up bad man

on a serious note, the autolites are gettin returned, the itv22's looked pretty good
gap was out to mebbe 30~35, really the car should just run fine
the #3 coil has a right to b**** cuz its smothered by the IC, but that would be a p0303
I cleaned and regapped to .0250001 tenmillionths roughly
and am currently in the process of eating while my pos craftsman screwdriver recharges so I can investigate why my IC waterpump seems to be somewhat anemic in its flow rate

i may have to get a more reliable waterpump than the rule 403, or give up and go fmic, but whats the fun in that

Maybe post this in the engine and transmission section?

Anyway, I think the plugs opening up on you are the explanation for your problem. Once they wear and open up to .035 or so, you'll see spark blow out, expecially in cooler weather, IMHO. Happened to me. I use NGK's gapped to .028, but the Denso's ought to get the job done.

Maybe post this in the engine and transmission section?

Anyway, I think the plugs opening up on you are the explanation for your problem. Once they wear and open up to .035 or so, you'll see spark blow out, expecially in cooler weather, IMHO. Happened to me. I use NGK's gapped to .028, but the Denso's ought to get the job done.
scary part was after I finished drinking beer and smoking a cohiba and regapping and replacing the motor element of the rule bait pump with the old one I kept just in case,
leared the dic which had changed to

p0303

thats the coil that is covered like a blanket by the LAIC

I moved it to the 1 pot for easy replacement should it s*** the bed in the future
in the meantime

ZOOM ZOOM

in need to buy a bigger heat exchanger, or a more serious pump

MSMS3 :

thoughts on that spark amplifier thingy someone was selling?

I am assuming it is amplifing the input voltage to the coil

okey dokey,? or a route to certain failure?

MSMS3 : thoughts on that spark amplifier thingy someone was selling?

I am assuming it is amplifing the input voltage to the coil okey dokey,? or a route to certain failure?

That would be the HKS Twin Power DLI Ignition Amplifier, I would think. That's a $500 solution. Coil's gotta be way cheaper, don't you think?

Back