Help...Warning Lights On

Have a new CX-3 and all warning lights on dash keep going on

when I turn car off and restart it is fine for a while than they come back on

Have a new CX-3 and all warning lights on dash keep going on

when I turn car off and restart it is fine for a while than they come back on

I would take that back to the dealership as it is still under warranty...sounds like issues on the electronics or ECM

With Bluetooth devices, life gets easier as you can now use a dependable Bluetooth scanning tool. Tablets and smartphones are always available and on hand, so a wonderful partner device that could go hand in hand and help you with your vehicle. One of the biggest advantages of having and knowing the Best OBDii Bluetooth Scanner Reviews 2020 is that they use a standardized format, which makes them compatible and reliable. Don’t miss investing in this one, you won't regret it.

Last edited:
If you have and OBD scanner then it would be easier to figure it out but if not then just take it back to the dealership and let them do the work.
They said they replaced the wire harness not sure what that means still do not want car. Do not trust that it will not have problems down the line. Not sure what to do

Finally was able to trade the cx3 to the cx5 mush better car.. my cx3 was definitely a lemon. They put it back on market feel sorry for whoever ends up with it.
Mazda was not helpful at all the general manager at dealership made it happen. Would never buy another Mazda

Back