Heated seats & heated steering wheel reset after restart

:
2019 cx-5 signature. 2019 cx-3 awd touring
Hey guys,
I know I read this on the forum, but couldn't actually locate it again,
But as you know 2017 and up Cx-5's heated seats and heated steering wheel resets after restarting the car.
My '14 mazda3 retained the settings.
Kinda of sucks during winter with this new set up.

is there any way to actually retain the settings, maybe there is a Mazda tech bulletin?

Thanks!

No kidding its easy to switch them on/ off, but if you have ever used remote start, retaining the settings is something that is good to have.
Hopefully you see the point now.

I guess if it wasn't so easy to switch them on/off I could see your point. (huh)

Yeah, one thing that should come standard for this price. Which one do you have?

Are there any cars that keep the steering wheel heater on after restarting? When I turn ours on, I can't take the heat more than about 10 minutes. The seats are the same for me, but my wife can drive with them on in the summer. :)

I have the compustar with drone mobile. Amazing product and highly recommended.

My 2018 gt the heated seat setting stays, the steering wheel doesn*t though. I believe the 19 and up the heated seats doing remember the settings.

My 2018 gt the heated seat setting stays, the steering wheel doesn*t though. I believe the 19 and up the heated seats doing remember the settings.
Our '19 GT does not remember the settings, if that's what "doing" means.

My '19 GTR does not remember settings either.

My wife's Pacifica minivan automatically fires up the driver's seat and steering wheel heaters whenever the outside temp drops below 40F.

Being a fellow NE guy, this question would have been helpful 6 months ago at the beginning of winter. (dunno) (naughty) Just messin' with you.

Being a fellow NE guy, this question would have been helpful 6 months ago at the beginning of winter. (dunno) (naughty) Just messin' with you.

Haha yeah i know what you mean.
was hoping there was a way to actually remember the last setting on the heated seats and steering wheel.
Will have to try the other alternative and see if my remote app aux channels can be programmed to turn these on.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but my '18 AWD Touring retains the seat heat settings from the previous drive. I found this out the hot way when I drove the car after my wife did. I found the seat heater was on 'broil'. I'd love to have the seat heating level reset (i.e. off) after the car is turned off.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but my '18 AWD Touring retains the seat heat settings from the previous drive. I found this out the hot way when I drove the car after my wife did. I found the seat heater was on 'broil'. I'd love to have the seat heating level reset (i.e. off) after the car is turned off.

Funny how you want it to reset, and I want it to retain..haha
would be nice if there was a technical setting for this.

They*ve done it to reduce battery load and fuel consumption. Its annoying but just put up with it. It only takes a couple of minutes to start warming up.

Nissan Leaf's steering wheel heat stays on while BMW X3 steering wheel turns off when ignition is turned off.
I like it in winter if it stays on every time I get in the car.

When starting my car, both the steering wheel and seat heating setting remain the same as when the car was shut off. 2018 GX-5 GT

When starting my car, both the steering wheel and seat heating setting remain the same as when the car was shut off. 2018 GX-5 GT

If that's true there must be a setting. I also have an 18 GT. The seats setting sticks but the steering wheel resets.

Back