Haltech E6X Install Guide

Ive been reading and reading everything you have Wrotted Maxx and now that i have modified my SR Adjustable Cam gear to Run Sequential Injection, im having problems on the Haltech Software to Switch to Sequential, It gives me some BS error when i tried to switch to Sequential. the only way to change it to sequential is changing from Direct Fire to Distributor.... do you mind sharing the basic settings to be able to run Sequential Propertly on the E6X. Thanks In advance..

Can somdbody share this Settings please !!!! Thanks in Advance..

Last edited:
Set ignition to distributor. Change injection to sequential. Set "Internal Toggle on". Done.

Set ignition to distributor. Change injection to sequential. Set "Internal Toggle on". Done.

Ok That's dope. Now can i do that to my current map without to retune the whole thing ? Obviously i will need to make adjustments but nothing radical right ????

I already order the Haltech RA-10 once i have it do you have a Install guide and the settings that needs to be changed at the Haltwin Software to make it work ??? Im so Excited to make my car finally to run properly and smooth how it should... Thanks in Advance Maxx...

BTW do you mind Maxx checking my current map out to see if you notice anything that have been done wrong ??? maybe based on your experience you notice something that ****** up or out of place. if so I can Email you my current map..

My Cold Starts are horrible, Idle sucks ass, my AFR's at idle are insanely rich Etc.. Once car is driving it's ok and drive ok, also the AFR's are Acceptable but im pretty sure when you see my map you will notice something not done correctly.

Im reading and reading and doing some research to learn more how the Haltech Unit Works and what it does. But any help will be extremely appreciated

Last edited:
Well Maxx I have modified the SR Cam Gear to have only one Pick up. I have removed 2 of the 3 screws that comes with it ... I have Changed the Settings like you have said, and Bang, Car Starts on Sequential. but the when you try to turn the car on for a second time it just don't start. and i have to switch back to Multipoint and the car then turns on. The weird thing is the car turns on perfect with only one Pick up in the Cam gear..... at this point i have no clue why it cranks fine and stays on nicely at idle, the problem begins when you turn it off and wants to crank it up for a second time, it simply feels and acts like it's out of timing and won't start. Any clue.. I can send you my map if you want so you can check it out maybe something is ****** up when running sequential with my current bad map. Thanks.

Well Maxx I have modified the SR Cam Gear to have only one Pick up. I have removed 2 of the 3 screws that comes with it ... I have Changed the Settings like you have said, and Bang, Car Starts on Sequential. but the when you try to turn the car on for a second time it just don't start. and i have to switch back to Multipoint and the car then turns on. The weird thing is the car turns on perfect with only one Pick up in the Cam gear..... at this point i have no clue why it cranks fine and stays on nicely at idle, the problem begins when you turn it off and wants to crank it up for a second time, it simply feels and acts like it's out of timing and won't start. Any clue.. I can send you my map if you want so you can check it out maybe something is ****** up when running sequential with my current bad map. Thanks.

No it doesn't. When you change to sequential you need to reset the ECU for the changes to take effect. You changing s*** and just firing it up does nothing, that's why it won't restart on the second try. Run trigger diagnostics and make sure the numbers jive. Im willing to bet your home isnt occuring in the right spot.

No it doesn't. When you change to sequential you need to reset the ECU for the changes to take effect. You changing s*** and just firing it up does nothing, that's why it won't restart on the second try. Run trigger diagnostics and make sure the numbers jive. Im willing to bet your home isnt occuring in the right spot.

OK. after you input the new parameters what do you do, save the file exit the software, remove the key from ignition and that's it ? then start the car ???

Run the trigger Diagnostic while cranking up the car ???

I started on it, took all the realavent screenshots and everything and then life got in the way and other interests demanded my time. Car is in storage for the winter now anyways.

Is there anybody still using the haltech E6X? I can't find any maps and haltech tech said they don't have base MAP for the mazdaspeed. Any help would be really appreciated thanks guys !

Back