GT Premium Package worth it?

Blake123abc

:
2013 I Sport Mazda 3
Hello,

I'm working on a lease deal for either a 2018 Grand Touring without the package or a Grand Touring with the package and trying to decide which one I want to do. The deals that I have for both are really good deals but I'm trying to decide if the Premium Package is worth the extra 16.00 a month over 36 months or not, thoughts?

Thank you

Hello,

I'm working on a lease deal for either a 2018 Grand Touring without the package or a Grand Touring with the package and trying to decide which one I want to do. The deals that I have for both are really good deals but I'm trying to decide if the Premium Package is worth the extra 16.00 a month over 36 months or not, thoughts?

Thank you

$16/mo for 36mo? I really wouldn't blink at that. If you want it, get it. That's like 3 trips to Starbucks in 1 mo.

I wouldn*t worry about it, either.

Better yet, I*d say I*d lease right now if you give me the PP one sans the 16.00/month surcharge. It*s $500, make it happen...

Thank you, yeah unfortunately they wont budge anymore on the price but Im going to see if they can include Apple CarPlay into the deal but yeah the more I think about it 578.00 more after three years isnt so bad.

I say go for it. When I got mine I wasnt looking at one for the premium package but the dealership only had prem. pack with the color I wanted so they gave me a sweet deal. And first I thought the HUD would just be gimmicky but I love it now, so so so awesome. The heated steering wheel is nice but its not super cold where I live so only gets used a few months of the year. People that ride with me love the heated rear seats but same as the steering wheel they arent used a ton.

If you can get Carplay/AA included in that deal that would be awesome though!

Blake,

What is the lease amount and do you have to put any money down? What city are you in? I am open to leasing too.

The Premium Package is well worth the $ to me.
Like murky, if a HUD is available standard or as an option on a vehicle; I'll make certain to purchase a model that has the feature.

Hello,

Thank you

$$ That is only $0.53 cents a day... Just saying...(headbang)

Enjoy the new ride none the less!

Hello,

Thank you

If you are still in Minnesota, I say it is worth it. Rear heated seat, heated steering wheel, and the windshield wiper de-icer will all come in very handy!

We have it on our BMW X1 and I have it on my CX5. I absolutely love it and I specifically looked for a car that had a HUD. I think the cost is well worth it personally but totally understand others who dislike it.

For cold weather climates, my vote is absolutely yes. The main reason why I purchased the premium package was for the windshield wiper deicer, heated steering wheel, and of course the HUD. My passengers in the back like the heated seats as well.

2r2anht.jpg

Yea, I gotta admit I though Heatred Steering wheel was a gimmick... til I drove a car with it. It's pretty sweet.

It was a combination of the heated rear seats, steering wheel and the automatic power folding side mirrors that made the decision to get the PP on our 2019. The ventilated front seats and HUD are just icing on the cake.

Back