Good Site for CX-5 Accessories?

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
Where is a good aftermarket site to purchase a luggage cover and a navigation SD card for a 2021 CX-5?

eBay has them for around $80. https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) They have 2017 to 2020 SD Cards for around $40. Dealer price is $450.

mazdasdcards.png

Ladd,
Is your cover black? In the listing it says black but the pictures make it look grey. If you have black interior, does it match?
The cover photographs 2 shades lighter than the black plastic on either inside of the inside of the CX-5, but in reality it is very close. It's mostly a texture/light angle thing.

Note in the photos below that the vertical pillar clad in the OEM black plastic also photographs much lighter than the exact same horizontal OEM black plastic only a few inches away. The horizontal color is almost identical to that of the cargo cover. Photos taken a few minutes ago on an overcast day.

One of the things I like about this cargo cover is that there are spring-loaded hinged flaps on the forward-facing side that cover the space between the cover and the back of the back seats, to prevent most small things from slipping down between the two. I don't remember if the Mazda-branded cargo cover has these.

FWIW: I would like to think I'm not overly concerned about such matters, but I have been told that I am quite particular about things that interest me and the cargo cover for my first new car ever definitely interested me! :)

Attachments

• IMG_2733.jpg
    IMG_2733.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2730.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 167
The cover photographs 2 shades lighter than the black plastic on either inside of the inside of the CX-5, but in reality it is very close. It's mostly a texture/light angle thing.

Note in the photos below that the vertical pillar clad in the OEM black plastic also photographs much lighter than the exact same horizontal OEM black plastic only a few inches away. The horizontal color is almost identical to that of the cargo cover. Photos taken a few minutes ago on an overcast day.

One of the things I like about this cargo cover is that there are spring-loaded hinged flaps on the forward-facing side that cover the space between the cover and the back of the back seats, to prevent most small things from slipping down between the two. I don't remember if the Mazda-branded cargo cover has these.

FWIW: I would like to think I'm not overly concerned about such matters, but I have been told that I am quite particular about things that interest me and the cargo cover for my first new car ever definitely interested me! :)
Thank you so much for your description and pics. That helped a lot. I really appreciate it. I can relate I have the same thinking when it come to things that interest me!!!

@erhayes Have you purchased a Navigation SD Card for the Mazda CX-5 (Maxx) 2021, any suggestions? Please share...Thanks.

See this thread.

Back